Houdinii

Kiltie69

For those who we spoke to earlier and know doubt the ones that have since, Houdinii was admitted into hospital in the early hours of ths morning in a coma.

Messages from loved ones were, understandably, a little misleading at the time and it looked like we had lost him.

Thankfully this is not the case, the hard headed sod is rallying.

I hope you join me in wishing him a speedy recovery.

Kiltie

• Like 1

Brian, there are easier ways to get me to give you a spongebath!!! Posted Image

Seriously, get better so you can get back to us, really soon!! Posted Image

Edited by KC Grim

Best wishes for a fast recovery and a long lasting life full of friends, family, and if fate is kind a lover that will be by your side through all the days to come. :D

• Site Administrator

This status update was posted:

Okay, generic message mass sent. Brian is doing well, his appendix burst and sent poison through his blood stream. He's a lucky one, and will be fine after the dialysis. For those that care to know, he is getting a transfer, not to Barnes, but to St. Mary's SSM. He should be out of the ICU in a day or two.

Hang in there Brian and we will all wait for you to be up to coming back.

We are missing you :hug:

I haven't really been here in a few days, so this is the first I'm hearing about this. I'm so incredibly glad to see/hear/whatever that Brian is going to be okay and has not, in fact, left us.

Brian, I wish you the best. I Posted Image you, so you HAVE to get better soon and get back to us. Posted Image

Missing You,

Cyn

Edited by SoullessCynner