Open Club  ·  285 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The Holidays

Mark Arbour

It's Christmas Eve, and I sit here typing with all of my shopping done and only one more present to wrap.  It's a calm moment for me, while there is a frenzy of activity around me, with other family members who are not so organized rushing around to get ready for the big event.  I'm in the eye of a hurricane.  

And that seems to be an appropriate place to pause and wish you all the happiest of holidays, whichever you celebrate.  Thanks to all of you who read my stories, and a special thank you to all of you who post in the forums and post reviews.  Your feedback and encouragement are like fuel, making my writing machine run.  

• Like 1

Well I signed in with the intent of starting a "Thank You Mister Arbour, Wherever You Are" (ala Jimmy Durante) topic, but saw this topic, so this is as good a place as any.

Thank you Mark from the bottom of my heart for your tireless efforts at your craft.

Your body of work is impressive by any standard and I wish a much larger audience was available to appreciate it.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Hugs and kisses,

Timmy

• Like 2

Thank you Mark from the bottom of my heart for your tireless efforts at your craft.

Your body of work is impressive by any standard and I wish a much larger audience was available to appreciate it.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Hugs and kisses,

Timmy

What he said.   :)

Mele Kalikimaka  (Merry Christmas)

Hau`oli Makahiki Hou  (Happy New Year)

• Like 1

At Christmas, a special shout-out to Mark Arbour and his legion of fans that keep him motivated to write!  I am being completely selfish in this as I always look forward to the next installment in either the CAP or Bridgemont world!    DDK

• Like 1

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, Mark, may your holidays be blessed with family, friends and fellowship!  Thank you for your patience and all the work you do to keep us, your faithful readers, entertained.

To the authors of GA and my fellow readers, may you all be blessed with a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Hope everyone is far enough from our forecast Christmas Night Blizzard so as not to risk life or limb if they should have to be out!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!  biggrin.png

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..