[DomLuka] What Are We Gonna Do?!

I for one dont ever want DD to finish. Id like Dom to continue wrting it like an ongoing soap opera. but that may just b me. but i kno like most writers, he may want to spread his wings and write another story. i wanna kno what tha hell we're gonna do when it finishes though.

Oh and who else but me check's tha page at least 50 million tymes a day to see if tha story updated?! (i feel so embarrassed now)

Dont worry I check just as much as you do :D I just cant help it . It starts when I wake in the morening and ends right before i go to bed. :blink:

Same here, check several times a day for updates.

But if DD ever is finished, I suppose we will read the next story by Dom with as much enthousiasm as we did the other stories :read:

I woke up early this morning because I thought it'd be updated, and ready. Not that I mind the wait, I've read all of his stories in the mean time. lol

DD doesn't seem like it could end, with just 30 chapters. Lets pray it doesn't.

Dom stated, I think in his blog, that DD would out pass TLW regarding chapters. Personally I feel that this story is really a story about Rory's first summer with his father. It's really seems to be a story about the summer that changed his life forever. I'm still on the fence as to if Rory will return to his grandma in the end. That's a topic for another thread.

Oh and by the way Dom does have another story on the move. I guess he doens't want to post it yet from fear of repeating what he did with DD.

I for one dont ever want DD to finish. Id like Dom to continue wrting it like an ongoing soap opera. but that may just b me. but i kno like most writers, he may want to spread his wings and write another story. i wanna kno what tha hell we're gonna do when it finishes though.

Oh and who else but me check's tha page at least 50 million tymes a day to see if tha story updated?! (i feel so embarrassed now)

Welcome to GA and to Domaholics Marc!!!! :2thumbs:

Regarding DD never Finishing... I felt that way about TLW & TOU, but in the end, I LOVE the way Dom ended both of those stories and know that a FABULOUS author such as himself will do the same with DD. The message? You'll survive DD ending. Life does go on.

Dom also has another story on the back burner. He may go back to that after DD. You can check this all out at the Domaholic's FAQ.

Oh, and regarding checking the page frequently for updates. Don't be embarassed :great: !! You're among a group of people who feel the same way...and have probably done more obsessive things than that. You sound like a Domaholic. But to be sure, you may want to check out the other symtoms here.

Welcome again!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care®,

Vic

I know I also felt the same way when TLW was about to end, I almost resented the characters because in my mind they were going on with their lives, but they weren't sharing it with me anymore (weird, huh?). By now though, I've gotten used to it. I really hope someday maybe Dom will continue the story of some of his main characters, possibly following them on to their college years or something.

Welcome to the club Marc. You'll soon learn that you're among friends. I on one hand go to bed every night fantasizing that this is my life. Now how pathetic is that? What's even more depressing is that it isn't my life!! <<bitter look on my face>> Not to mention that I come home for lunch everyday from work just for the sole purpose of checking for a new chapter. I really think that Dom oughta have this published in book-form. I'm sure that almost any gay-oriented publisher would eat this up! :worship: Am I right or am I right, people? Anyway, the fact that Dom said he's submitted DD 28 to be posted and it hasn't shown up yet is sending me into hysterics...

Edited by FeverboyDrew
it is rather funny how some people seem to be treating these last few chapters as the end of the story--while i have just been asking myself "self, what makes them all think that the end is almost here? dom has a lot of loose ends to tie up in this story yet, and since he has already stated that dd will be longer than tou or tlw, i dont believe that these lunatics quite know what they're talking about". and now we know for sure that the end of dd will be just as it's supposed to be--not yet in sight, but i'm sure that when it does happen that "dom the master" will finish it as elegantly as his first 2 masterpieces.

as for hoping that we like 28 when it goes up, R U NUTS?? of course we'll like it--and then some for some of us!! :devil:

Someone's a Twain fan. I'd rather not know when a story is going to end, it's so much more fun to be pleasantly surprised. Unless it's the "and it was all a dream..." or "then the nuke obliterated #protagonist" variety.

//shadows