what time is it at at your place and what you'd probably be doing

I only saw "11.44am - drinking" and I was  :o :o *then sprayed Diet Coke through my nose when I was :rofl:  *  then I read the rest of the post and was very much relieved

Edited by Andy78
  • Like 1

I only saw "11.44am - drinking" and I was  :o :o *then sprayed Diet Coke through my nose when I was :rofl:  *  then I read the rest of the post ans was very much relieved

LOL - yes I can understand that you where a bit chocked :lol::funny: But I am drinking Earl Grey tea from my favorite yellow Barbapapa mug :D Now Clean up the diet Coke from you desk ! :hug:

10pm and I´m going to bed as soon as I get both cat indoors, they think it´s spring and spend lots of time outdoors. Anyway, tomorrow is Monday and it´ll be back to work and that means plenty of early mornings and long days.

• 2 weeks later...

It's 3:52 pm. Normally, I would be preparing dinner for myself and my husbear. Unfortunately, my hubby's father passed last week and so he has been in Tennessee for the funeral (and the post funeral immediate family stuff). Tonight, he finally comes home and so I am waiting for his layover phone call. 

• 2 months later...