what time is it at at your place and what you'd probably be doing

Monday afternoon @ 4;30 and ready to kick back and relax after picking up a new lesson horse and cleaning out the trailer afterward. Good lord did that horse produce poop on the 5 mile ride home! Did someone feed him hairbo?

• Like 1

Uh oh - what did Andy do now?

5:45 pm and stuffing mushrooms to go along with tonight's steak

Kitt, I'll be over in two hours - I love stuffed mushrooms. lol

It's 6:25 p.m. on Wednesday. No school today. Been shoveling a lot. :( Now I have to think about dinner... 

At silent disco you all have headphones to listen to the music and you have can have different songs playing at the same time so you might end up dancing to a different song to your partner and you now how people sing when they have headphones on its great fun:D

Edited by paul.b

At silent disco you all have headphones to listen to the music and you have can have different songs playing at the same time so you might end up dancing to a different song to your partner and you now how people sing when they have headphones on its great fun:D

Sounds like fun :funny:  :great:

It's 17.38 and I'm gonna look at Rocky Horror - again.. lol :D

Edited by slytherin
  • Like 1

Sounds like fun :funny:  :great:

It's 17.38 and I'm gonna look at Rocky Horror - again.. lol :D

Rocky is so much more fun at a midnight showing tho!  I can't believe they still do that. I remember seeing it the first time in a run down movie house just off campus in '79.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

2:50 PM Just finished searching for someone´s Finnish ancestors and emailed the report to Hawaii. Looking out the window....it´s snowing and windy and I´m wishing I could have delivered that report personally  :P

Edited by Suvitar