Justin's been a naughty boy... again!

Zombie

OK, well I'm still thinking the diaper thing would be good, or maybe a skirt, and some stilettos.  Since he was DUI they could throw in some lipstick.  Then make him go to the mall and give out pics of himself and sign them.  :P

• Like 2

OK, well I'm still thinking the diaper thing would be good, or maybe a skirt, and some stilettos.  Since he was DUI they could throw in some lipstick.  Then make him go to the mall and give out pics of himself and sign them.  :P

Cross-dressing ain't my thing, I prefer the old fashioned idea of collars, chains, and a loin cloth or if you're historically correct, no loin cloth :D:o

Community service is definitely in his future along with drug rehab, and probably a few months on TMZ's most wanted list.

I wonder what would happen if he was kicked out of the US and sent back to Canada? Would Canadians accept him or would they consider him a product of American pop culture?

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

Cross-dressing ain't my thing, I prefer the old fashioned idea of collars, chains, and a loin cloth or if you're historically correct, no loin cloth :D:o

Community service is definitely in his future along with drug rehab, and probably a few months on TMZ's most wanted list.

I wonder what would happen if he was kicked out of the US and sent back to Canada? Would Canadians accept him or would they consider him a product of American pop culture?

Not the past November, but the year before he preformed at the Grey Cup at halftime in Toronto. The boos were louder than the cheers. Mainly because there were not many under 21 girls at the football game ;)

He knows he isn't to popular with people outside of his age group. The unfortunate thing is his groupies continue to love him no matter what he does and he continues to rake in the cash.

I see this as a repeat of so many others that have been raised with too much money as kids. Also, take a look at who his idols are, rap and hip hop and such (no, I'm not slamming those genres), how many in that lifestyle do stupid things and involved in drinking, drugs, etc. How come we are surprised that he is following the same footsteps as his 'peers' and mentors?

Even if I don't much care for his singing, I wouldn't mind seeing him in a collar and no loin cloth.  0:)   Maybe some chains too in case he tried to escape.

• Like 1

Fame and fortune pretty much corrupt anyone. Back when Bieber was just getting big on the scene around '09-'11, he was something parents of his crazy fangirls could actually accept. He was a wholesome, non-threatening white kid from Canada who sang generic, clean pop songs about puppy love and crap. But as soon as he got really famous, he went to hell and became an easy person for the celebrity press to vilify for his stupid, immature antics. 

Not all celebrities are like that though.

Lance Bass is sounding off on Justin Bieber's DUI arrest.
The former ‘N Sync singer, who was shot to fame as a teenager, says he saw the legal drama coming from a mile away.
"I was not surprised at all," he told us at tonight's Delta Airlines pre-Grammys party in West Hollywood. "I host my own talk show on Sirius XM so we've been following the Biebs for quite a few months. The spiral down. So no, we called it a long time ago. Like I said, he just needs a little chill time to snap him into reality."

does any one think the father is the enabler of his sons antics? n bad role model? 

Justin Bieber refuses to board private jet after jail release, opts to remain in Miami with father to make new getaway plans: sources
The singer has been avoiding a showdown with his manager Scooter Braun, who is said to be pushing Bieber to go to rehab amid an escalating run of erratic behavior.
Bieber has been pushing back against manager Scooter Braun and other members of his team who want him in rehab while dueling criminal investigations play out on both coasts, sources said.

justin-bieber-fast-furious.jpg

Justin Bieber's father helped facilitate the insanely stupid moves of his son that landed him in jail ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... 38-year-old Jeremy Bieber was not only present when Justin was arrested early Thursday morning ... he was one of the people who helped block off the residential street so his son could drag race.

Edited by hh5

I think the Biebs is channeling Rob Ford, Toronto's mayor.  :funny:

In fact, if you send the Bieber back to Canada, we'll send you Rob Ford.  :P

Rob Ford's fat, lying ass would fit right in in Washington. Not to say we want him either. Can't you just take Bieber back and keep Rob Ford too? :P

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

Well, he has a nice ass.  But this is one case where a ball-gag would be required...

(Boy this topic has degraded...)

• Like 4

Well, he has a nice ass.  But this is one case where a ball-gag would be required...

(Boy this topic has degraded...)

Yeah, we've read too many BDSM slash on him :P

So far, Ball-gag, chains, collar, diapers, and loin cloths optional :o

Wonder if this is a publicity stunt, so he can pivot his musical genre from pop to rap. Maybe, he is just working on his new record, his Criminal Record. :P

Edited by W_L

I knew the cops were wrong about the drinking 

There may be a gigantic hole in the case against Justin Bieber ... because we've now learned the singer had next to NO alcohol in his system yet cops at the scene said he reeked of alcohol.    

We have now confirmed Justin's actual blood alcohol level ... it was .014 -- next to nothing.  Legal intoxication is .08.  Law enforcement sources told TMZ Thursday Bieber had a .04 ...  but we've now confirmed that is NOT true.  He had a .014 -- an enormous difference.

Someone Justin's size would probably have higher than a .014 with a single beer.  So the question ... how could cops say they were overpowered by the smell of alcohol?
Sources connected to the case tell us ... this could well come down to a credibility case, with Justin's people accusing cops of lying.  Fact is ... the Miami Beach PD has had credibility issues in the past.  One law enforcement source confided in us ... "That police force has had a zillion problems."