No snow where I live - might have something to do with the fact that I perform a anti-snow dance every morning :P:funny: I'm not a big fan of snow :puke:  :gikkle: 

Dang Bear! We'd better not be getting your share of snow here too because of that damned dance you're doing in your neck of the woods.

• Like 1

I mean, the weather is always going to highlight recency bias and availability bias (specifically, even with the internet, local weather/news is more available than worldwide news/weather).

cold.png

We used to joke in my fraternity that because of the rapid turnover (2 1/2 years from pledging to graduation), anything that happened for back to back years became "the way it's always been done."  The fact is, even outside of a rapid turnover environment like a fraternity, it doesn't take a very long stretch for something to become "the way it's always been."

Edited by BlueSoxSWJ
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

February was totally sunless month. Saturday (first of March) was sunny, it felt and smelled like spring and birds were singing and cats going crazy.....today it was snowing all morning but it melt away later and left everything wet and muddy. 

WooHoo! bears dance must have worked. We were forecast to get 6 to 8" of snow overnight and we got just enough to make the lawns pretty again and left the roads clear!

I saw on the news where NJ ( and I would assume Philly area seeing as we are so close) got more snow this winter than Anchorage Alaska. Something is seriously wrong with that!

Was watching Ellen today and Sarah Jessica Parker was on talking about the Polar Vortex and how the Eastern USA are Survivors (i'll kinda agree there as they seem to have gotten WAY more snow then i got this year. Though someplaces get 2Cm's and cry like bitches same goes for some places here in canada and they'll cry when its -1C ) and that she doesn't wear socks in her shoes to adapt to the cold even in her winter boots.Give that woman Honorary Canadian Citizenship because even i dont do that unless it's quick in and out with my dogs. Even with my jeans on coldest days it's add Long Johns underneath or be real canadian and pajama pants. And remember guys the Polar Vortex is all a Canadian Conspiracy according to your 1 weather man with "First the hockey now the weather".   So just remember no matter how cold you guys are it's colder in Canada :)

After this winter, with the crazy amount of snow and freezing temps, Florida or Southern California is starting to feel like a very attractive option for moving to come summer time. :P

Does Cammie agree?  You would be awfully cold without him.

We have so much snow on the ground here in Iowa, that now people are starting to worry about how bad the rivers are going to overflow once it all starts to melt. Really glad I live above the flood plain at the moment, because wow, there's about two feet of snow on my lawn and the lawns of my neighbors.