It's Friday... he'll probably be in a drunken stupor... but then again, how would we be able to tell the difference :huh:

Can't really comment, stuck, drunk, in a disused alley with only dirty disease ridden rats for company.  One step up from hanging with Gary so I'm happy  :P

It's Friday... he'll probably be in a drunken stupor... but then again, how would we be able to tell the difference :huh:

:o

<stepping out of firing range>

Not chicken - smart enough to know when a certain author is a masochist and to get out of the way :P

Joining Isaac out of range!  :gikkle:

Can't really comment, stuck, drunk, in a disused alley with only dirty disease ridden rats for company.  One step up from hanging with Gary so I'm happy  :P

See... I knew it and it's worse than I thought :P

My husband was reading over my shoulder. He mostly does when I'm winding up Bucket, Issac, or Gary. :) 

They make great targets don't they?

Okay, so you say the glass is half full... I say the bucket is half empty :P

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :rofl:

• Like 1

Okay, so you say the glass is half full... I say the bucket is half empty :P

Not chicken - smart enough to know when a certain author is a masochist and to get out of the way :P

It seems the insult free for all spilled over between two forums :o

And we do love smart readers ...

We readers do have our moments :*)

• Like 2

Joining Isaac out of range!  :gikkle:

Hey, no shooting of guns in my forums :angry:

It seems the insult free for all spilled over between two forums :o

Ohh, right - insults can be fired off at will. :rofl:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2