Does your husband know you are fishing for compliments from strangers on the internet?

My husband was reading over my shoulder. He mostly does when I'm winding up Bucket, Issac, or Gary. :) 

Now you have to spill the beans ;-)

Definately what he said. And we want details, as an author you should be good at those ;) 

• Like 1

What she said.. :)

Hey, there are other ladies here... somewhere...hang on I know hey were here a moment ago...are there they are - what about them?? :angry:

To paraphrase Garrison Keillor's tagline from Lake Wobegon: Clueless Camping, where all the women are stunning, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average.

• Like 1

My husband was reading over my shoulder. He mostly does when I'm winding up Bucket, Issac, or Gary. :)

Definately what he said. And we want details, as an author you should be good at those ;)

Your husband must spend a lot of time at your shoulder  :P

• Like 1

To paraphrase Garrison Keillor's tagline from Lake Wobegon: Clueless Camping, where all the women are stunning, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average.

:heart: :Heart: :heart:  (still out of likes)

So how much of that is you and how much of it is him egging you on - hmm? 

Edited by EagleIsaac
  • Like 2

Bloody? Just skilled building tensions through story arcs.

You say "Skilled building tensions through story arcs" - I say "sadistic enjoyment of torturing readers by dangling us over cliffs".

Edited by EagleIsaac
  • Like 2

You say "Skilled building tensions through story arcs" - I say "sadistic enjoyment of torturing readers by dangling us over cliffs".

I say aluminium, you say aluminum, what's the point?

Ahh yes the infamous :X - you are another "Bloody Author", aren't you?

Yep, and damn proud of it too :P 

Bloody? Just skilled building tensions through story arcs.

That sounds good too, I and all the other bloody authors - I'm thinking, Gary, Tim - thank you. Maybe you can set an example for Bucket and Isaac. ;) 

• Like 1

Yep, and damn proud of it too :P

That sounds good too, I and all the other bloody authors - I'm thinking, Gary, Tim - thank you. Maybe you can set an example for Bucket and Isaac. ;)

I think there may be a slim chance for Eagle, but Bucket is a lost cause :P

• Like 1