Oh my god, that is such a huge pet peeve of mine.  Who told any of those boys that baggy pants and showing off their underwear was an attractive look?

Litlover,

I think it's a signal of getting old when one complains about the attire of the youth ... join the club. I cannot get over those shaggy beards, shaggier pants and excessive tattoos ... 

oh well. JAR  :pissed:

PS My mother taught me no lady is ever older than 39, so I am confused about the strange numbers on your profile ... or was my mother wrong?

Litlover,

I think it's a signal of getting old when one complains about the attire of the youth ... join the club. I cannot get over those shaggy beards, shaggier pants and excessive tattoos ... 

oh well. JAR  :pissed:

PS My mother taught me no lady is ever older than 39, so I am confused about the strange numbers on your profile ... or was my mother wrong?

Must have been a transcription error :*)

Seriously though..I think I am ROCKING my 40s :P

• Like 1

Well, I guess your mother can be excused since she's lived most of her life in the last century, but this stereotype of ladies not admitting to their ages needs to disappear in the 21st century, :rolleyes:

In any case, we don't have Ladies on GA, only awesome women (and a few scary females). :lol:

• Like 3

Aw come on J! The one on the left may not quite wear it high and tight, but its respectably short!

Hmmm, Think i'm the odd one out here. I like young men with long hair, gives me something to grab them by when they try to run away from me.  :P

LMAO - but a barber would not fix that!  Maybe his momma and a wooden spoon ...

My mom would have just told him to leave the underwear off and show what he's got !!! :o

Oh my god, that is such a huge pet peeve of mine.  Who told any of those boys that baggy pants and showing off their underwear was an attractive look?

Oh, my pet peeve is men that think stomachs should be worn over the belt in the summer, with no shirt. They usually need to be reminded what a shower is too :huh:

Well, I guess your mother can be excused since she's lived most of her life in the last century, but this stereotype of ladies not admitting to their ages needs to disappear in the 21st century, :rolleyes:

In any case, we don't have Ladies on GA, only awesome women (and a few scary females). :lol:

Should we ask who falls into which category???

• Like 2

Agree: Categories: (1) Ladies, (2) Awesome women, (3) Scary females, (4) won't say? ;-)

@ Tim: that is a very Scandinavian pov ;-)

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

The exposed underwear and sagging pants look originated in prisons. There it advertised that you were available for sex.  And before anyone asks, no I haven't ever been in prison.   :)

• Like 3

Agree: Categories: (1) Ladies, (2) Awesome women, (3) Scary females, (4) won't say? ;-)

Thanks - Scandinavian women are mostly awesome - or at least the ones > 20 years of age which haven't been influenced too much by X-factor, Twilight, One Direction, Facebook, Bieber, and various other :puke: phenomena

• Like 1

So dare I ask which category you guys think I fall in to? :o

The exposed underwear and sagging pants look originated in prisons. There it advertised that you were available for sex.  And before anyone asks, no I haven't ever been in prison.   :)

If only the wanna be gangster boys would believe that maybe they'd throw on a belt

Can't do. As my mother said: Calling a lady anything else than a lady would bring eternal wrath on me.

On second thought I'm already damned anyway given my dark corner.

Me too ;)

See above.

And I haven't listened to her on anything else, so maybe I should give it a shot. <evil grin>

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

Can't do. As my mother said: Calling a lady anything else than a lady would bring eternal wrath on me.

See above.

And I haven't listened to her on anything else, so maybe I should give it a shot. <evil grin>

LOL please, by all means

See above.

Well you can't to any worse than Bucket and Gary over on COTTS.

Apparently I'm Devils Cake ;)

• Like 1

Well you can't to any worse than Bucket and Gary over on COTTS.

Apparently I'm Devils Cake ;)

LOL please, by all means

:X  :X  :X

Why don't we talk about the twins instead? Their underwear, their lack of proper haircut, obviously they're unemployed lounging half naked in the sun, trying to seduce innocent girls or less innocent creepy old men ...  :blushing:

Edited by JohnAR

:X:X:X

Why don't we talk about the twins instead? Their underwear, their lack of proper haircut, obviously they're unemployed lounging half naked in the sun, trying to seduce innocent girls or less innocent creepy old men ... :blushing:

Hmmm, methinks someone is a bit worried. What do you think LL ;)

:X  :X  :X

Why don't we talk about the twins instead? Their underwear, their lack of proper haircut, obviously they're unemployed lounging half naked in the sun, trying to seduce innocent girls or less innocent creepy old men ...  :blushing:

LMAO ok I'll let you off the hook.

I'm sure the less innocent creepy old men have no objections to this alleged seduction.

Hmmm, methinks someone is a bit worried. What do you think LL ;)

lol Worried? Probably not. Smart? :yes:

• Like 1

I'm sure the less innocent creepy old men have no objections to this alleged seduction.

... you can ask them (not that it would work on me, at least not without some major interventions); but I think all those 'innocent' girls wouldn't object, either ;-) or ladies present  :rofl:

Edited by JohnAR

... you can ask them (not that it would work on me, at least not without some major interventions); but I think all those 'innocent' girls wouldn't object, either ;-) or ladies present  :rofl:

So, "interventions" being a barber, a stint in boot camp....and??

And who am I to object if men want to lounge half naked in my presence?

• Like 1

Me too ;)

Give it up ladies. No man with half a brain and any experience at all with women would ever want to answer that question.

• Like 2

Only half naked?

Well I wouldn't object to any state of undress :P

Give it up ladies. No man with half a brain and any experience at all with women would ever want to answer that question.

Oh I agree (see below lol)

lol Worried? Probably not. Smart? :yes:

THANK YOU!

We all learnt the hard way that the punishment for not answering certain questions posed by women is nothing compared to answering them truthfully ;-). Millions of straight men are kept under 'the slippers' by this devious technique.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2