Give it up ladies. No man with half a brain and any experience at all with women would ever want to answer that question.

Does this forum make my bum look big? It's that kind of question.

I believe the correct response is "are they new shoes?" Or "have you done something with your hair?"

• Like 5

THANK YOU!

We all learnt the hard way that the punishment for not answering certain questions posed by women is nothing compared to answering them truthfully ;-). Millions of straight men are kept under 'the slippers' by this devious technique.

I believe the correct response is "are they new shoes?" Or "have you done something with your hair?"

Hey now, I don't think I'm that bad. :o I always appreciated when my best friend (who was coincidentally gay) would tell me if something just didn't look good on me or that I was being a drama queen.

• Like 2

I was very young when one of my female colleagues came all dolled up to work (I assume date after work); she honestly looked stunning so I said (stupidly): "You look stunning today!"

Her response (seriously): "You mean normally I don't?"

It was one of those days I thanked Fate I was born gay.

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

I was very young when one of my female colleagues came all dolled up to work (I assume date after work); she honestly looked stunning so I said (stupidly): "You look stunning today!"

Her response (seriously): "You mean normally I don't?"

It was one of those days I thanked Fate I was born gay.

JAR

You can tell me I look stunning any time you want and I promise not to take offence :P

You can tell me I look stunning any time you want and I promise not to take offence :P

Lit, you look stunning!! :worship:

:hug::wub::*)

I wasn't aware Ontario was so small that everyone can see each other to make compliments ... need to brush up on my geography it seems.

JAR

Shhhh don't spoil this for me ;)

Ok, ok.  0:)

I guess I'm not getting any more inspiration here for tomorrow's MetaPrompt. Maybe I can work with that twin picture ... maybe. Let me go into my dark corner an whip some black souls into shape ...

What he said

:hug::heart::wub: thank you Thor :*)

I guess I'm not getting any more inspiration here for tomorrow's MetaPrompt. Maybe I can work with that twin picture ... maybe. Let me go into my dark corner an whip some black souls into shape ...

What inspiration could this innocent little forum possibly give you for Meta?

What she said.. :)

Lit, you look stunning!! :worship:

What he said

Hey, there are other ladies here... somewhere...hang on I know hey were here a moment ago...are there they are - what about them?? :angry:

What she said.. :)

Hey, there are other ladies here... somewhere...hang on I know hey were here a moment ago...are there they are - what about them?? :angry:

I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said, I was distracted by your beauty  :*)

If you weren't gay i'd say flattery would get you anywhere. But oh well. ;)

Oh that was good :D

Yep just goes to show the good ones are always either taken or gay :)

• Like 2

Yep just goes to show the good ones are always either taken or gay :)

Strange, I found the good ones are always women or straight men ...

Edited by JohnAR

Does your husband know you are fishing for compliments from strangers on the internet?

The distraction technique did work well for me :)

Very smooth :P

I'm gonna run out of likes in 10 senconds flat if I try to do justice to all of the above. (and I just did :facepalm: - AND you made my notifications max out on 75. Wow...)

I have no fashion sense, and if people ask me for my opinion, I always give it honestly.

Hmm, maybe I've just found out the reason I'm single... :unsure:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2