well, I finally managed to work some Jacob into the chapter to make it end on a good note. And it's a more respectable 5,700 words, but short and intense probably is a good description of this installment. It's with my editors, so please send good vibes to AC and Kitt.

On to Victor's birthday present. :D

yay!!! :D, I'm getting my present. maybe I should start reading clueless camping as well....I'll start it as soon as you post the new chapter :glomp:  B)

Edited by Victor Gutte
  • Like 1

yay!!! :D, I'm getting my present. maybe I should start reading clueless camping as well....I'll start it as soon as you post the new chapter :glomp:  B)

I'd wait - go read CG's Jay and Miles instead.

Onkel Tiiiim!!! where's the new chapter??? late.gif

lol, I'm actually finishing it right now. I've been trying to work out what you might like. ;) 

• Like 2

lol, I'm actually finishing it right now. I've been trying to work out what you might like.  ;)

Oh, wait, sorry, I was thinking of your birthday present (Nelson etc).

yay!!! egyptian.gifegyptian.gifegyptian.gifegyptian.gifegyptian.gif

but in fact the CC chapter is almost ready too, just need the last edit from Kitt.

• Like 2

So are you implying we're going to get a chapter of Rob & Co. too?

Yep, except it's a Nelson and Eric chapter, since Victor likes Nelson. I was just about to send it off to AC for editing, but then I realized the boys needed to shower. :lol:

• Like 4

Yep, except it's a Nelson and Eric chapter, since Victor likes Nelson. I was just about to send it off to AC for editing, but then I realized the boys needed to shower. :lol:

woohoo!!! awww onkel Tim, don't you love Nelson??  yellow-smiley-confused-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

I love them all too... but there's something about Jacob <sigh>

puzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif is it because he's blonde and has blue eyes?? rolling.gif

EDIT: okay all fun aside, who wouldn't love a person like Jacob?? he's just :wub: . makes me :X  and wants me to :X  him. Russell will give away his soft and loving nature to murder me then  :fight: 

Edited by Victor Gutte
  • Like 1

okay all fun aside, who wouldn't love a person like Jacob?? he's just :wub: . makes me :X  and wants me to :X  him. Russell will give away his soft and loving nature to murder me then  :fight:

does this mean you've been reading CC ? Without leaving a single like or review ? :pissed:

does this mean you've been reading CC ? Without leaving a single like or review ? :pissed:

Bloody authors  :rolleyes: can't we just read the story without stopping at the temple of the author  :P

Victor is a shy young lad who has come to the forum to say that he likes Jacob (good taste btw Victor). Don't be mean 

• Like 1

Bloody authors  :rolleyes: can't we just read the story without stopping at the temple of the author  :P

Victor is a shy young lad who has come to the forum to say that he likes Jacob (good taste btw Victor). Don't be mean 

Bucket, surely you know that reviews are the well from which inspiration springs for authors to write more chapters ?

See, Gary agrees.