What an amazingly rewarding chapter Tim. Evan and Russ keep getting deeper and deeper into my heart with every installment.

Emotions run wild, but not in a way which seems unnatural or done for the effect of manipulating your audience...it is just what we'd feel in the same circumstances. They are part of my family now, and I miss them when they aren't nearby!

• Like 3

What an amazingly rewarding chapter Tim. Evan and Russ keep getting deeper and deeper into my heart with every installment.

Emotions run wild, but not in a way which seems unnatural or done for the effect of manipulating your audience...it is just what we'd feel in the same circumstances. They are part of my family now, and I miss them when they aren't nearby!

They are all such great characters... they are real to me too... and Jacob <sigh>

• Like 1

They are all such great characters... they are real to me too... and Jacob <sigh>

awww thanks my friends, that's such great praise. I'm finally back from work and can start replying to reviews.

Thanks CG, for saying the emotions felt natural, and for taking the twin into your heart and considering them family.

Thanks, Gary, I love that you feel they are as real as I think M&K are. yeah Jacob :wub:  (he's sort of the ideal young me, you know...)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to post a new status update, but then I realized the old one fit perfectly. :) So instead I'll use this space to :D over doing well on writing the next CC chapter. For some reason I'm feeling inspired, and the story is progressing well. I've even managed to squeeze in a little private time for Jacob and Russ. :P

• Like 5

I was going to post a new status update, but then I realized the old one fit perfectly. :) So instead I'll use this space to :D over doing well on writing the next CC chapter. For some reason I'm feeling inspired, and the story is progressing well. I've even managed to squeeze in a little private time for Jacob and Russ. :P

Ohh private time is good!

Yay!!! :D as for the private time... :*):P

It'll be good to see them have some alone time again. :) you have a lot of Jacob fans around here.

• Like 1

Yay!!! :D as for the private time... :*):P

It'll be good to see them have some alone time again. :) you have a lot of Jacob fans around here.

LOL, I promise I'll do my best to let them cuddle as much as possible, but right now Jacob is busy revising for his exam.

sorry, Drew, Isaac got my last like, so you'll get a :heart:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

LOL, I promise I'll do my best to let them cuddle as much as possible, but right now Jacob is busy revising for his exam.

everyone needs to take a break from studying and...umm... release tension once in a while ;)

• Like 1