I'm so glad you say that Kitt, I had the egg very clearly before my inner eye as I wrote the description after looking at the pictures above.

OK, time for bed. Hopefully, I'll wake up to a few more reviews and CC posts. Good night. :hug::sleep:

Well, I'm a little late, but you will wake up to my review! I myself will sleep with visions of Jacob dancing around in my head.. Hopefully Gary doesn't notice.. 

• Like 2

:evil:

MINE!!!!

Hey! You already have a blood-thirsty lawyer! :angry: Stop hogging all the men -_-

And don't worry, I'll take good care of Jacob ;)

I'm allowed a fantasy one too... and Jacob is MINE!

:evil: DARNIT! I say Jacob, and you all crawl out of the woodwork. Go away would ya...  :P

• Like 1

Well, I'm a little late, but you will wake up to my review! I myself will sleep with visions of Jacob dancing around in my head.. Hopefully Gary doesn't notice.. 

MINE!!!!

Hey! You already have a blood-thirsty lawyer! :angry: Stop hogging all the men -_-

And don't worry, I'll take good care of Jacob ;)

Oh fight for him then, I'll watch smugly. I'll go for the REAL prize: ROB!

Oops, wrong forum.

Good-bye.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 4

I'm bringng this over here from CotT, so I don't lose the great comments. ;)

Enjoy your anniversary, Gary. :hug:

Have fun, everyone, I'm off to bed. :yawn::sleep:

(will I dream of Jacob or Rob... :unsure )

Thanks, Robin... sweet dreams... I would lean toward Jacob...<sigh>

I knew you would. ;):heart:

That leaves Chris for my dreams  ;)

:heart: Yes, I think Chris is the one best equipped to deal with a cute devilspawn. :rofl:

Goodnight Tim 

I'll take the twins off your hands. They can keep me warm tonight with one on either side :)

:heart: somehow I'm not surprised. :o

Now, Caz, sweet Caz.... don't be greedy, dear... oh hell, take them both... as long as I get Jacob...

:gikkle::heart:

Me greedy?? It's just they look alike and i didn't want to choose. And of course I wouldn't want to split up a matched pair 0:)

:heart:  You always have a perfectly logical and understandable reason, Caz. :rofl:

Of course there's always a logical explanation because I know I'm right. :)

Oh and I forgot to :heart: and :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Aww! But I'm just trying to show Gary and Dugh, that Jacob's place is with me! :yes: (and Chris)

But all right, I'll be good :) <cross my heart>

Cross your heart? Or your fingers behind your back?

• Like 1

Hey Tim,

I just read the review by mikeyb85:

I came to know your work through literotica when I read patricks personal card. I'm not sure if that story was ec=ver finished as I haven't read it in a long time but I am loving this series so far, I love that your stories are slow to develop you are a talented writer and I can't wait to read more!!!!

And well, I was naturally curious, so I looked up Patrick's Personal Card on Literotica, and have began reading it today. :) From what I've read so far, it's really good! :D

• Like 1