Patiently watching.... :whistle:

<begins chant> Jacob, Jacob, Jacob...

...and the hungry birds begin gathering :gikkle:

C+mon+man+feed+me_16f046_4735978.jpg

Tim, you must always feed the birds... if they get too hungry... well, remember Alfred Hitchcock? <shudders> I'd hate to see you get beaked to death...

Cheep cheep? (Just doing my bit ;) )

• Like 1

I can't believe I didn't notice this! :o

You are now the 15th most "Liked" Author!!! :hug: Which means... you're on the first page! :joe:

:blink: Oh, wow... I had to think for a bit how to chek this out, since I've never looked at that before.

Of course, Mark Arbor tops the list, then comes Sasha Distan (sorely missed), followed by Cia, and then of course Gary !! And all the others are rather impressive authors too. I'm :blushing: proud to be on the same page as them.

:thankyou:  for pointing it out, Drew.

Oh and I noticed Kitt's reputation is 3333. :D

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

:blink: Oh, wow... I had to think for a bit how to chek this out, since I've never looked at that before.

Of course, Mark Arbor tops the list, then comes Sasha Distan (sorely missed), followed by Cia, and then of course Gary !! And all the others are rather impressive authors too. I'm :blushing: proud to be on the same page as them.

:thankyou:  for pointing it out, Drew.

Oh and I noticed Kitt's reputation is 3333. :D

Does that mean I am only half evil?

• Like 2

**watches my inbox**

Did you see something arrive ? :D

And to everyone else: please ignore notifications of chapter updates today. That's just me trying to fix another major timeline fuck-up. :facepalm:

OK, that should be it with the edits of old chapters. Now we'll just have to wait for ch. 14 to get back from my beta & editor.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2