As you've run out of steam, I vote send it to edit, and post ASAP! :2thumbs:   :)

^My mama said my vote :D

Jesus, send it!!

We're dying here  ;)

Edit and post! That's my vote...

Very well, my friends, it shall be as you wish.  :yes:

• Like 1

Tim, do you have pics of those glass eggs? :)

Never mind! :D I just googled them, and saw this:

LOL you're too fast for me, but you're quite right, Drew. Although, I didn't see the exact one I was imagining.

Edited by Timothy M.

Oh! I love allées, and this one is beautiful!!! 

And very old too. Many of the Royal Gardens have these linden (Tilia) rows of shaped trees. Recently, they had to renew some of them and they did a DNA study and found out that the new trees which have been propagated by a few European nurseries for centuries were actually clones of the old trees from the early 17th century,

Edit to add: CC has gone past 16,000 views (hit 16069 in fact). :D

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

And very old too. Many of the Royal Gardens have these linden (Tilia) rows of shaped trees. Recently, they had to renew some of them and they did a DNA study and found out that the new trees which have been propagated by a few European nurseries for centuries were actually clones of the old trees from the early 17th century,

Edit to add: CC has gone past 16,000 views (hit 16069 in fact). :D

Oh wow! :D That's really cool about the trees!

And Congrats Tim on the 16,000 views!!! :hug:

• Like 1

Maybe not but I can easily picture it based on your description!

I'm so glad you say that Kitt, I had the egg very clearly before my inner eye as I wrote the description after looking at the pictures above.

OK, time for bed. Hopefully, I'll wake up to a few more reviews and CC posts. Good night. :hug::sleep:

Edited by Timothy M.

I'm so glad you say that Kitt, I had the egg very clearly before my inner eye as I wrote the description after looking at the pictures above.

OK, time for bed. Hopefully, I'll wake up to a few more reviews and CC posts. Good night. :hug::sleep:

Good night, Tim... sorry I haven't gotten to your new chapter yet... I have been so freaking busy, and I want to be relaxed when I read it... if not tonight, then tomorrow... sleep well....

• Like 1

Good night, Tim... sorry I haven't gotten to your new chapter yet... I have been so freaking busy, and I want to be relaxed when I read it... if not tonight, then tomorrow... sleep well....

good morning Gary, it was wonderful to get up and read your great review. I know that if I've satisfied the romantic hearts of you and AC, I'm on the right track. Sleep well buddy, and dream of friendly neck nibbling. :lol:

I got this interesting comment in a PM

It amuses me that the San Francisco Bay Area's regional transit card is called the 'Clipper Card' (named after the old China Clipper sailing ships and the early Pan Am Clipper air service across the Pacific) and to me at least, it kind of looks like the word klippekort.

Most of the region's transit agencies accept the card, but multiple people cannot use a single card.

so I thought I'd better show the klippekort. :)

klippekort

Photo from DSB.dk

Edited by Timothy M.