Don't cover for me Tim. We all know that you didn't actually get it till this morning since I sent it after you turned in, and that means you couldn't do the revisions till evening your time.

• Like 1

Don't cover for me Tim. We all know that you didn't actually get it till this morning since I sent it after you turned in, and that means you couldn't do the revisions till evening your time.

LOL, you're sweet, Kitt, but I did atually have the chapter finished and ready to go last night. But I chose to wait and get some reviews written instead. And it also gave me the chance to run one more question past you. Thanks for the quick answer. :hug:

OK; I'm off to work, but will post as soon as I get home. See you all later.

Somehow I missed ch 13. Grrrr

Aww, sorry. But then you can enjoy two chapters now. :D

I think I lost track of this chapter in all the alerts about the forum thread. I might need to unfollow that.

I'm sorry you missed chapter 13. I'd be even more sorry if you didn't follow the forum. Truly, I don't post enough to max out your notifications. :huh: how about if I promise to PM you when there's a new chapter, if you stay here.

Edited by Timothy M.

Another terrific chapter, Tim. The ring scene was lovely... I forgot to mention that in my review... because I was so crushing on Chris :*):unsure:

Jacob, now Chris? Are you trying to hog all the men, Gary? :P

Thanks Tim! :D Read it, Liked it, and Reviewed it! :hug:

Actually, I liked it before I read it :blushing: I just knew it would be great! :*)

• Like 1

Hey Tim, with the twins engaged, it reminded me of Gary's pic of the engagement rings for M&K.

Do you have any pics in mind for the CC rings? :)

Click on this link only IF you have read chapter 38... for the best view, click on 3D and then click on the magnifying glass... I searched forever to find what I had in mind...

http://www.zoara.com/wedding/rings/mens/p_vintage_scroll_design_mens_wedding_ring_in_two_tone_white_gold

• Like 3

Hey Tim, with the twins engaged, it reminded me of Gary's pic of the engagement rings for M&K.

There might be something to this Texan son - like minds... I just finished the chapter and that's what I wanted to know too! I hope Tim has ideas.  I was especially intrigued by the heirloom ring.. 

• Like 3

There might be something to this Texan son - like minds... I just finished the chapter and that's what I wanted to know too! I hope Tim has ideas.  I was especially intrigued by the heirloom ring.. 

I looked for a long time, but I didn't find anything. :no:

so feel free to come up with suggestions.

Another terrific chapter, Tim. The ring scene was lovely... I forgot to mention that in my review... because I was so crushing on Chris :*):unsure:

Thanks Tim! :D Read it, Liked it, and Reviewed it! :hug:

Actually, I liked it before I read it :blushing: I just knew it would be great! :*)

Thanks for leaving such lovely reviews, guys. I'm glad you like Chris even more now that you're getting to know him. :hug:

In fact, thanks to all of you. I'll reply to the reviews tomorrow or Saturday. Must go to bed, long day at work Friday.

Edited by Timothy M.

Wow, CC got 7 or 8 new followers this time around, meaning it's on page 5 and in (a shared) 64th place of Favorite Stories. :D

And it's safely enthroned on the 14th place of the Most Reviewed Stories list. :*)

But the best thing is you're enjoying the story and approving of the direction it's going. Thank you all !  :worship:

• Like 1