Ok, for that objective I'd have chosen slightly differently. Less fun, more beat. Rasmus is good though.

Nah, I think they're good. Raining Men definitely, and Flashdance (takes me back to hanging out with my female cousins)

Thank you my Swedish friend :worship:

Very useful, and of course there should be something Danish too.

They're going to dance to impress their boyfriends. :P and make them 20.gif

But I'd like to see Rob doing the Haka.

• Like 1

It's a miracle. I've managed to complete chapter 16. :D

of course that's not the same as it being ready to post, but at least there's hope. :yes:

and it's of decent length (almost 6,700 words).

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

of course that's not the same as it being ready to post, but at least there's hope. :yes:

Yay!!! :D I look forward to reading it when it's finally posted!
  • Like 1

:unsure:  :great:  :2thumbs:

When you'll say, you have 7 books written and all our questions will be answered in a later chapter or book, I'll start to worry about Fate  :devil:

• Like 1

Editing in progress. :D I think this chapter will be useful in moving the story gently forward - after the :P stuff in the beginning. But the next one might have more drama - if I can come up with the right ideas. :unsure: 

Off to bed soon, it's been a long but productive day. :yawn:

• Like 3

Editing in progress. :D I think this chapter will be useful in moving the story gently forward - after the :P stuff in the beginning. But the next one might have more drama - if I can come up with the right ideas. :unsure:

Woo hoo! :D

Goodnight Tim! :hug:

Good to hear... nite, Tim... sweet dreams....

That's great news! It'll be great to catch up with the twins and the hot fiancés ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I simply had to borrow this from the Make us laugh topic. Thanks.

all the other ones in the original post were hilarious too. :lol:

I'm glad,you like them. Some of them are on my bucket list,only France and Italy are ticked off.

I have a good meme for you and Gary, I'll post it Political Cartoons as long as I'm not kicked out being off topic with non-cartoon :P

• Like 1

That's so cute,I'm dying. Young Tim and young Gary fighting over a puppy <3

How come you can't post in the Pit?

Tim probably didn't buy the "Pit Posting Rights" :)

And between you and me Glittery, I hope Gary has as much chest hair as Canada :gikkle:

• Like 1