Hey, I can't help it if a chapter takes the long way around the world.  And I am no longer busy with Patrick and Peter. They are headed back to your inbox. Hopefully faster than they got here!

• Like 1

OK, I've written a Tor chapter, with plenty of twin stuff too. And yes, Gary, Jacob gets his part as well. :P

Anyway, it's much shorter than usual, only about 4,500 words, but I've reached a natural break. Depending on my beta, I might go ahead with it. Don't get too excited yet, there's still editing and more fiddling around, but at least I'm back in Clueless Camping mode. :yes:

btw CC is about to hit 20,000 views :D and 200 reviews are within sight. Amazing.

Yay! Another chapter in sight.

You're surprised by number of views?  :o I'm not - thoroughly deserved!   :worship:

• Like 1

I'm so tired, I need to go to bed. I'll post chapter 17 tomorrow. :sleep:

:thankyou: to AC and Kitt for their diligent work on CC.

It's a really great week: My last day updated yesterday and CC tomorrow ...  :*)

• Like 2

Tim I finally read the chapter, I really liked it. I need to go back and reread stuff because I only intermittently read the previous stuff. Anyway, review should follow.

• Like 1

Tim I finally read the chapter, I really liked it. I need to go back and reread stuff because I only intermittently read the previous stuff. Anyway, review should follow.

thanks, spikey. Is it story chapters or stuff in this topic you need to revisit?

thanks, spikey. Is it story chapters or stuff in this topic you need to revisit?

Story stuff, most of what I read was when I was fairly new to the site, and not as good about reviewing. Plus I haven't read every chapter so I need to fill in the gaps.

• Like 1

Story stuff, most of what I read was when I was fairly new to the site, and not as good about reviewing. Plus I haven't read every chapter so I need to fill in the gaps.

:blink: If you haven't read every CC chapter how do you make sense of what's happening? :unsure:

Well, I shall look forward to your reviews, I'm always impressed with the ones you leave on other stories. Feel free to rant too. :lol: 

• Like 1

somebody mentioned there isn't much drama going on in the last few chapters... ;)

does anyone else feel the same?

I suppose it depends on what drama means. If it means human interactions, well, there are relationships starting, developing and deepening all over the place. If it means conflict, then yes, there's not been much of that going on. But who knows what's cooking ...? Having the twins' dad back on the scene would be interesting. :o

• Like 1

somebody mentioned there isn't much drama going on in the last few chapters... ;)

does anyone else feel the same?

I wouldn't be concerned with it, Tim. Stories need balance, in my opinion, and this one has that. I love the human interaction most of all. I'm not keen on stories that are all about sex, or all about angst, or go on forever with no resolutions or advancements... and that's not to criticize any stories... it's different strokes for different folks... CC has all the things I personally like........plus, Jacob...

• Like 3

Something to consider as well is that while several chapters have taken place it has only been a few days in story time. If my life were filled with one angst filled day after another, you would need to reserve a nice white coat for me. The one with the bracelets in the back!

• Like 1

Thank you everyone. Just to be clear, the review comment about lack of drama wasn't a criticism, rather the opposite, but it just got me thinking. I don't want to do drama for the sake of drama, but on the other hand there needs to be development and pace, and I worried about losing that in too much romance (and sex).

Of course, Daddy Dearest is still lurking, and I have no clue what he is up to. :o

• Like 1