And well, I was naturally curious, so I looked up Patrick's Personal Card on Literotica, and have began reading it today. :) From what I've read so far, it's really good! :D

Thanks, Drew. Although you might want to stop reading and wait a bit, since I've been rewriting and expanding PPC in order to bring the story to GA. In fact, Kitt once told me she'd hunt me down and smack me if I didn't. :o Or words to that effect...

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Thanks, Drew. Although you might want to stop reading and wait a bit, since I've been rewriting and expanding PPC in order to bring the story to GA. In fact, Kitt once told me she'd hunt me down and smack me if I didn't. :o Or words to that effect...

You're bringing it to GA? Cool! :D

I may go ahead and read it first at Literotica, because I'd like to see what changes you made, and see how you evolved as a writer :):hug:

• Like 1

You're bringing it to GA? Cool! :D

I may go ahead and read it first at Literotica, because I'd like to see what changes you made, and see how you evolved as a writer :):hug:

Well, if you really want to... :unsure: Most of the changes happened because of Carlos whipping my butt over one of the characters being too girly, and from Kitt doing her reaper editor act on bad grammar, typos, unnecessary fill words (ie that) and general sloppy language. But it still needs improving, and I haven't managed to add any new chapters. Plus I'm not keen on starting yet another incomplete story. :facepalm:

It may be on the back burner but we will not let him forget PPC. I'm not a fan of authors working on several stories at once though. One time a character popped into one of Sasha's stories where he didn't belong. We both freaked when he almost made it to print!

PPC will be worth the wait Drew.

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 3

Reaper editor Tim?    Not sure if that is a good thing or not. Sort of like the time my grams told me I drive like a man. I still have not decided if that was a compliment or an insult.

• Like 1

I really, really liked PPC, Tim. It's the first story I read by you, and how I got to the twins.. I look foward to when it comes here.. 

• Like 1

It may be on the back burner but we will not let him forget PPC. I'm not a fan of authors working on several stories at once though. One time a character popped into one of Sasha's stories where he didn't belong. We both freaked when he almost made it to print!

PPC will be worth the wait Drew.

Al right, I'll wait for PPC :) and Tim, I look forward to seeing it posted on GA one day :hug:

• Like 1

Reaper editor Tim?    Not sure if that is a good thing or not. Sort of like the time my grams told me I drive like a man. I still have not decided if that was a compliment or an insult.

Oh, it's a compliment - you'll note it wasn't a grim reaper. :lol:

Ever since I read Terry Pratchett's Reaper Man years ago, I've had a fondness for the idea of a conscientious caring reaper doing one straw at a time.

But later on Sasha did it on purpose, because Tristan Toyne appears in Oli's story and Bay turns up running with Tristan.

I really, really liked PPC, Tim. It's the first story I read by you, and how I got to the twins.. I look foward to when it comes here.. 

Thank you, Def. I'd completely forgotten about that. :*)  It's nice to know I have readers eagerly awaiting PPC. But also a bit scary. :pinch:

Particularly, since Kitt considers it my best story - although that was before I wrote more chapters of CC and started on Rob and Co.

I posted on here last night, or early morning, but I was having internet trouble. I thought it went through but I guess it didn't. The gist of it was, I am looking forward to you bringing PPC here. If Kitt says it's good, then it's good. I'll wait till you say it's ready....

• Like 1

I posted on here last night, or early morning, but I was having internet trouble. I thought it went through but I guess it didn't. The gist of it was, I am looking forward to you bringing PPC here. If Kitt says it's good, then it's good. I'll wait till you say it's ready....

I hope Kitt is right when she says it will be worth the wait. It's definitely improved from the first version, but I've learnt so much in the year since I last looked at PPC. You've pointed out the improvement in my writing, so you know what I mean, Gary. I'm hoping PPC will benefit from the time I've spent reading, editing, reviewing and posting on GA:

• Like 1

I hope Kitt is right when she says it will be worth the wait. It's definitely improved from the first version, but I've learnt so much in the year since I last looked at PPC. You've pointed out the improvement in my writing, so you know what I mean, Gary. I'm hoping PPC will benefit from the time I've spent reading, editing, reviewing and posting on GA:

I have no doubt... all of those things have helped me too... in your last chapter, it was noticeable again :boy:

• Like 1

just bringing this over from the COTT forum so I don't lose track of it.

Although you could always show him this SATW to put him off meat for a while.  :lol:

Tim! That was disgusting... might as well gnaw on old roadkill.... yech!

:evil:  :gikkle:  well, I have to do something to cheer me up, since no one except Puppi, Drew and LL has said anything about my new prompt chapter (it did get a few likes too).  :,(  Oh well, the next one should make you  :P

Im gonna read more CC this weekend, Tim!!

Hey Tim

Im behind in my GA reading, so I've been stockpiling a few of them for binge reading..your prompts and CC are on my list.  :hug:

Sounds good, I enjoy your reviews and unique insights on the story. And maybe I'll get inspired to write another chapter  :D

It's a great story... i like it a lot.. ok.. gotta eat laterz!!

Thanks, Reader. I shouldn't complain, since I'm terribly behind with my reviewing too.   :*)  It's just I've been spoilt with lots of attention when I post, so it was a surprise this chapter didn't get much notice (although I admit it was awfully short). Thanks for cheering me up.  :kiss:

Anytime Tim, though I have to agree with Lit regarding your latest SATW offering..... :puke:    It was funny in a gross kinda way....

Now, Tim... you know I'm going to get to it soon... I'm at 4000 words of the final chapter, and I'm trying to stay focused... TTP is next, and then Lit's new chapter which is waiting in my inbox...  :boy:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

and some more great COTT posts. :D

Morning all! Time to read some. And reply to some reviews! Man I'll need my laptop for those! Reading first..

No hurry on the review replying on my account. Reading CC should take higher priority.   :*)

A very high priority! 

It does Tim, however I see I don't have too many chapters left, soooooooo Author! Whatcha gonna do about it?

Patience is a virtue my dear  ;) As you wait for a new chapter, just read Tim's Terrible Prompts  :D and if you get to the latest chapter of that one, there are still plenty of stories to be read  :yes:

LOL, thanks Drew. Plus. I might have a new story coming up soon...

And getting new reviews often spur me into writing another chapter.  :D

tim, if you get to the end of the current CC before next weekend I'll make ch. 16 a priority. But I probably won't post it until after VD so as not to compete with the Secret Admirer contest and my own PPC.

tim, if you get to the end of the current CC before next weekend I'll make ch. 16 a priority. But I probably won't post it until after VD so as not to compete with the Secret Admirer contest and my own PPC.

Ah more Jacob... and close to Valentines Day too :wub: 

• Like 1

I guess I should mention i love a challenge AND I'm not working Thurs. or Friday... 

• Like 1

why wouldn't i like it?

Well, it's sort of teen drama and superficial fun, and from the way you've reacted to CC, I got the feeling you appreciated the underlying serious stuff. I'm very impressed and pleased with your reviews reflecting over your own experiences compared to the story. Means a lot to me... so I guess I don't want to lose your good opinion about my writing, if you dislike the prompt fluff.  :*)