:pinch:  I'm sorry, buddy. I will get another chapter written soon, I just need to get up to speed on PPC, and then I can return to Russ and Jacob. They're still waiting for round 2. :P

I honestly don't know how you can beat Round 1 :*) but I look forward to seeing how you do so ;) hehe

Edited by Drew Espinosa

:pinch:  I'm sorry, buddy. I will get another chapter written soon, I just need to get up to speed on PPC, and then I can return to Russ and Jacob. They're still waiting for round 2. :P

No pressure.. well not too much.. lol

I honestly don't know how you cn beat Round 1 :*) but I look forward to seeing how you do so ;) hehe

lol, it's not a competition, but I'm hoping the intimacy will be another wonderful experience for the boys. Oh, and hot too. :*)

No pressure.. well not too much.. lol

Some pressure though... :huh:

A bit of pressure is fine, it's nice to be needed. ;)

lol, it's not a competition, but I'm hoping the intimacy will be another wonderful experience for the boys. Oh, and hot too. :*)

A bit of pressure is fine, it's nice to be needed. ;)

Personally, i can't write like that. The whole thing needs to be finished before I'll post it.. cant write it as I go along. Too much pressure and it life gets in the way, then i'm screwed...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally got started on the next CC chapter and I have now arrived at the twins' dancing lesson with Mikkel and Oliver. Could you help with suggestions for music? Right now, I can't get past The Pointer Sisters and "I'm so excited." :*)  :facepalm:

Edited by Timothy M.

I finally got started on the next CC chapter and I have now arrived at the twin's dancing lesson with Mikkel and Oliver. Could you help with suggestions for music? Right now, I can't get past The Pointer Sisters and "I'm so excited." :*)  :facepalm:

lol, I have no clue...listen mostly to classical. ..
  • Like 1

What sort of dancing are you interested in them getting into. A good instructor can teach anything from Country line to the Texas Two Step to the Hustle to the Electric Slide, and the sort of freestyle free for all that the clubs run the techno-beat where everything sounds sort of the same with little variations.  Then of course there are the basic waltz and the salsa and the cha-cha, the lindy, I could go on and on.

• Like 1

I finally got started on the next CC chapter and I have now arrived at the twin's dancing lesson with Mikkel and Oliver. Could you help with suggestions for music? Right now, I can't get past The Pointer Sisters and "I'm so excited." :*)  :facepalm:

Hmmm  

September by Earth Wind and Fire

I want you back by Jackson 5

All night long by Lionel Ritchie

I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross (because its good AND ironic :P)

Pour some sugar on me by Def Leppard (for that pole dancing Skinny was talking about ;))

There are so many more that could be added, but these ones are good. 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Me too. :P

Hey Tim

Terrific chapter today, but I'm out of likes and the review is still simmering in my brain.

Just wanted you to know It was a very enjoyable read...as always, of course. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Need a reminder; why wasn't a separate thread for PPC made? :huh:

Because three topics are simply too much to manage and for people to visit. So far I've used the prompt topic for PPC, also because I don't anticipate much need for extra material or discussion.

• Like 1

Because three topics are simply too much to manage and for people to visit. So far I've used the prompt topic for PPC, also because I don't anticipate much need for extra material or discussion.

Ah. Okay! :D

I actually chose this topic to tell you about Lit's review because it was the first one I saw :*)

Anyways, how are the CC twins doing? :)

September by Earth Wind and Fire

I want you back by Jackson 5

All night long by Lionel Ritchie

I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross

Pour some sugar on me by Def Leppard

OK, I may go with these as well as I'm so excited by Pointer Sisters, but I'm not sure I know them apart from the Lionel Ritchie song. I should probably go chase them down on youtube.

My main need is songs with a catching and fairly rhythmic chorus, but I suppose one slow song such as All night long would be OK.

• Like 1

Ok, I went running and as usual that got my brain into high speed. I thought if some music and tried to keep in the same feel as Pointer Sisters, even if I will suggest some a bit more modern... ;) Also, I don't know why they are dancing and where, but hope at least some fit. I won't post links, since I would flood the thread...

It's in some kind of order after age.

YMCA

It's raining men (can't overlook those...)

Flash dance Irene Cara

Don't go -Yazoo

Tainted love - Marc Almond

Love to hate you - Erasure

Pretty much anything by Pet shop boys

Barbie girl - Aqua

Natteravn - Rasmus Seebach (if you want some local flavor. I'm so impressed he sings in Danish and I still hear every word. Other singers should take lessons...)

Kissed a girl -Katy Perry

Happy -Pharrell

Shower -Becky G

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 1