Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Hmm, you do have a point about not having a Jasper POV chapter yet. I'll try to keep that in mind - so fingers crossed for a suitable first line prompt.

A Jazz POV chapter would be awesome :yes:

• Like 2

I cannot imagine my (for real) Turkish Uncle wrestling like that! In fact, I do not want to imagine my Turkish Uncle wrestling like that! [shudders!]

haha oh man, the mental imagery alone might require you to consider mental bleach.

• Like 2

Those two are my favorites! :D Poor sport-loving America :lol: He wasn't sure if he wanted to play or not. And Åland... :rofl:

He,he and Sweden the prude was funny - especially when you consider Sister Sweden and our Swedish friend here (Puppilull).

Oh, and do you want to borrow an Å so you can write Åland, Drew? :lol:

• Like 1

Those two are my favorites! :D Poor sport-loving America :lol: He wasn't sure if he wanted to play or not. And Aland... :rofl:

OMG I love that Åland one too!  Poor Iceland :lol:

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 3

I cannot imagine my (for real) Turkish Uncle wrestling like that! In fact, I do not want to imagine my Turkish Uncle wrestling like that! [shudders!]

But how about some unspecified hot Turks and blond Danes ? :P

so... a twink? :P

I won’t deny that, but I’ve found that most in their 20s or so tend to not have much to say that’s interesting to me. In the majority of cases, they just don’t have enough world experience to have the foundation for it. For me, I need to be with someone closer to my own age to carry on sustained conversations. You and W_L will just have to deal with the disappointment.  ;-)

On 3/9/2017 at 6:12 PM, droughtquake said:

Your age and avatar are all the evidence we have to go by and…  ;-)

:P

Okay, I may be twenty one, have a boyish face, stand at 5'6" and weigh 140 lbs soaking wet, but that doesn't make me a twink. *snaps fingers and sashays away*

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2