Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

For once I agree completely with Drew. Have some Danish  :hug: and  :kiss: too.

Ooh! If your up, it means a PPC chapter is coming! :D

Too bad I'll be asleep by then... :(

But that means I'll have something to read when I wake up. :) Have a good day Tim! :hug:

Edited by Drew Espinosa

Ooh! If you're up, it means a PPC chapter is coming! :D

Too bad I'll be asleep by then... :(

But that means I'll have something to read when I wake up. :) Have a good day Tim! :hug:

LOL Drew, I guess you didn't read the post I made before I went to bed. 

But I may reconsider about posting a PPC chapter, in order to cheer CG up. I do have one almost ready.

Godnat, sleep well, Drewbear. :kiss:

Edited by Timothy M.

My prompt story just hit 11,000 views. :D

I may have to write a date chapter to celebrate.

I'm still trying to make up my mind whether to PPC post every second Sunday from now on. Would this mean pitch forks and angry ranting? :pinch:

But now I need to go to bed. See y'all tomorrow. Godnat. :sleep:

Yes, please.

And, I will miss the weekly post but certainly understand if biweekly is necessary ... I'll just expect more frequent Rob sightings.

• Like 1

And, I will miss the weekly post but certainly understand if biweekly is necessary ... I'll just expect more frequent Rob sightings.

Thanks, dugh. I've made a good start on the next PPC chapter, so I may post ch. 16 today. I just need to get the last edits back from Kitt (I expanded the ending after her first edit).

Graeme posts his current story Leopards Leap (book 3 of the Lilydale Leopards Aussie football team) every other Saturday. I think I'll post PPC in the alternate weekends. Which actually also means posting today... ;)

• Site Moderator

I'm still trying to make up my mind whether to PPC post every second Sunday from now on. Would this mean pitch forks and angry ranting? :pinch:

But now I need to go to bed. See y'all tomorrow. Godnat. :sleep:

No pitchforks from me, I promise. I'll just be happy and grateful for whatever I can get of this wonderful story. :hug::kiss: 

Good night Tim...happy dreams. 

• Like 1

No pitchforks from me, I promise. I'll just be happy and grateful for whatever I can get of this wonderful story. :hug::kiss:

Good night Tim...happy dreams. 

Thanks Reader.

PPC Chapter 16 is up, hope you enjoy it.

I'm off to bed, see y'all tomorrow.

• Like 2

It took the boys 50 chapters to get to the third date. :facepalm: Hope we'll get to the Prom before we hit 100 chapters. :lol:

Prompt 504 You're giving me a headache!

OK, I'm off to bed, have fun with the boys. ;) :yawn: :sleep:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

It took the boys 50 chapters to get to the third date. :facepalm: Hope we'll get to the Prom before we hit 100 chapters. :lol:

Prompt 504 You're giving me a headache!

OK, I'm off to bed, have fun with the boys.  ;)  :yawn:  :sleep:

Night Tim! :hug: And Congrats on getting to the 50th Chapter! :D

• Like 1

Definitely Congrats on 50 Tim.. Rob and Co have their own marvelous set of cheerleaders. I've always felt the need to cheer for the twins.. With this chapter however, I found myself quite upset when it was done. Cheep! Cheep! Tim. Cheep!  Cheep! 

ps: I ran out of likes, but I'll fix that.. 

• Like 2

OMG OMG OMG I have an awesome idea for an Angel and Imp sequel!  They have their own Angel and Imp team sent to them to:

1. Get Imp to admit he's falling in love with Angel; and/or
  2. Get Angel to give in to his 'baser' urges with Imp

:lol:

• Like 5

OMG OMG OMG I have an awesome idea for an Angel and Imp sequel!  They have their own Angel and Imp team sent to them to:

1. Get Imp to admit he's falling in love with Angel; and/or
  2. Get Angel to give in to his 'baser' urges with Imp

:blink::lmao::D :rofl::heart::yes:

• Get Imp to admit he's falling in love with Angel; and/or
  • Get Angel to give in to his 'baser' urges with Imp

:blink::lmao::D :rofl::heart::yes:

Cool ... I think Tim & Lit could write the sequel as a cllaboration

• Like 1

Thanks to Kitt there's a PPC chapter for you to read and rant over. ;)

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/story/timothy-m/thecardmakerandthecaretaker/17

Sorry, Tim... I keep trying to read your chapter, but this tragedy has devastated me... the waterworks won't stop... I suppose I should turn CNN off... I feel so much pain, as I'm sure we all do... I will get to your chapter eventually xo

• Like 2

Sorry, Tim... I keep trying to read your chapter, but this tragedy has devastated me... the waterworks won't stop... I suppose I should turn CNN off... I feel so much pain, as I'm sure we all do... I will get to your chapter eventually xo

Not to worry, I fully understand, and to tell you the truth I don't feel like answering any reviews right now either. :no:

Save it for another day - there're two weeks until the next chapter post. :hug:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Love, people, it's love that will save us. Love in it's varied colors and forms.

Sending all my love to those affected, personally, psychically, because we are all, really one family.

13427890_10206615033830152_5962124305280

Perfect... thank you, molly... xo

• Like 2

Thank you again for all the wonderful reviews for my Angel and Imp story. They made me happy and proud. :hug:

Of course, now I simply feel devastated over the events in Orlando, I've been to Florida twice and had a wonderful time. But now there is so much sadness and pain, it's unbelievable. :no:

I hardly dare to hope this tragedy will engender a different behavior from those rightwing or religious groups which refuse let go of their stupid hate and accept LGBTQ people. But just maybe they don't want to be grouped with ISIS? :unsure:

Good night to all my GA friends, see you tomorrow. :sleep:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Love, people, it's love that will save us. Love in it's varied colors and forms.

Sending all my love to those affected, personally, psychically, because we are all, really one family.

13427890_10206615033830152_5962124305280

Very well said. Thank you for this.

• Like 1

So in some of my lastest conversations with a certain author he picked out an image I'd tossed him saying it fits Rob. I figured I should then share it with you all. Enjoy

tumblr_o8msv68ZLM1u91sbso1_500.jpg

Rob :wub: ​​​​​​​ :P:heart::D  default_drool.gif  :blushing: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2