Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

I’m not unhappy! It was fun to have an entire scene with Jazz shirtless. (Too bad Caroline was there! But it is funny that Miriam was there the first time he took his shirt off in front of Caroline. Pale people blush so nicely!)

Who is Caroline? :lol: 

Edited by Timothy M.

I'm loving all the comments for chapter 58. I don't get notifications of them, only the likes, but I'll keeping checking in. I won't reply to them yet, in order not to fill up page 1, which would prevent me from seeing any new comments due to the bug making page 2 of comments and replies unavailable.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

I guess I'm guilty for thinking of Jazz with the substitute vowel...I remember a pic I put up as a possible one for one of my characters--a hot red-head--and thought it would be great for Jasper!  I have a thing for gingers, perhaps more so than for blonds, but alas it's remained a dream.  I knew two or three in my life, and none were gay or 'persuadeable'.

I tend to stay away from discussion groups since my surgeries...too fast to keep replying, and I feel guilty about that...so I rely on Tim to tell me if there's something I need to see.  :) 

Okay, now let's get Rob shirtless-with Trevor!  :P 

• Like 2

Hey Tim, yesterday, when I was messing around with my Activity streams, I was able to partially see "page two" comments, and I was therefore able to respond to two comments left on one of my stories via a status update. :)

You can try that in the meantime while this bug is taken care of.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I think the dots represent your rep point status in a simple way.

Thanks for promoting my Grid&Dice prompt story, Gary. Kitt, CG and AC Benus told me they got notifications when I uploaded it, and I guess this bug is also the reason the story doesn't show in the story list now. (It went live on April 1st.) It does show as the newest story on the bottom of the main story page.

I'd love to hear what ya'll think of it. Thank you to Bucket and Gary for comments so far. :hug: 

Tim, I've been so preoccupied with my computer troubles that I completely missed this post. I'll read it tomorrow. :hug:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Tim, I've been so preoccupied with my computer troubles that I completely missed this post. I'll read it tomorrow. :hug:

Well, it's not going anywhere, so take your time, Drewbear. :hug: 

• Like 2

Hey everyone, as we all know, @Timothy M. loves numbers. And he is pretty excited that his likes are approaching 11111, but he'll be offline for a couple hours, and he fears he will miss the moment.

I would have been able to save a screenshot for him on my laptop, but... :/ and my tablet can't save a screenshot. so, I'm asking y'all to keep an eye out and save a screenshot for Tim. :)

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I would have been able to save a screenshot for him on my laptop, but... :/ and my tablet can't save a screenshot. so, I'm asking y'all to keep an eye out and save a screenshot for Tim. :)

No problem, Drew, I'm back and the counter hasn't hit the magic number yet. I'm sure people have held off hitting the like button. ;) 

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

No problem, Drew, I'm back and the counter hasn't hit the magic number yet. I'm sure people have held off hitting the like button. ;) 

It shouldn't be too far now ;)

• Like 3

I think I'll celebrate the magic number (11111) with a prompt chapter, based on comicfan's most recent First Line prompts. You'll have to forgive the tiny cliffie. ;) 

Prompt 568 You’ve got to tell me everything!

Edited by Timothy M.
add link to new chapter
  • Like 3

Aaaaargghhhh, I just realized I made a terrible mistake in the prompt 568 chapter. :facepalm:  :pinch:  :blushing:   :facepalm: 

I apologize to my readers. I've edited the chapter in order to rectify the mistake, so I hope the changes work and make sense.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Aaaaargghhhh, I just realized I made a terrible mistake in the prompt 568 chapter. :facepalm:  :pinch:  :blushing:   :facepalm: 

I apologize to my readers. I've edited the chapter in order to rectify the mistake, so I hope the changes work and make sense.

I have some thoughts on your possible restitution…  ;-)

4 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I’m on Team Jazz.

I'm on Team Trevor. I mean, there are times that I fantasize what Rob and Trev will do on Prom Night 0:) (after all, Trev may be cool and collected, but it might by a whole different story during sex. ;) ). 

But, Rob is straight, so I know it's just wishful thinking. :P 

• Like 1