You know how it is with all us hungry birds Gary! Him (or her) that cheeps the loudest gets fed first!

You mean he's neglecting us in favor of some unknown body of "others" say it ain't so.

yeah... about that. there are "reasons" I stopped posting, reasons which have nothing to do with me, or you lovely people, and everything to do with where we are. After chapter 8 there is no more Sanctuary for a bit - I am very deliberately working on non-GA things, and unfortunately, I feel that I must.

Do what you need to do.  We can be patient.  Sometimes there are more important things that we must deal with in our lives.

• Like 1

You mean he's neglecting us in favor of some unknown body of "others" say it ain't so.

No dugh, you misunderstood me.  I am saying if we don't cheep at him he will think we are not hungry and go looking for another nest full to feed!  That WE should be the noisy ones!

No dugh, you misunderstood me.  I am saying if we don't cheep at him he will think we are not hungry and go looking for another nest full to feed!  That WE should be the noisy ones!

Okay ... I'll do my best but a huge part of me is always worried about being a bother.

But we do care, a lot. He's brought a great deal of pleasure in his words, the lives he's shared. Does he truly think we don't care? Without the shared experience of his stories a number of us would not have met and established friendships. What he has given us is far, far beyond simple tales ... I am in tears ... but I am selfish enough to say it is not enough, more, I want more, please sir, give us more.

• Like 1

But we do care, a lot. He's brought a great deal of pleasure in his words, the lives he's shared. Does he truly think we don't care? Without the shared experience of his stories a number of us would not have met and established friendships. What he has given us is far, far beyond simple tales ... I am in tears ... but I am selfish enough to say it is not enough, more, I want more, please sir, give us more.

I don't think you don't care. Never think that.

Dear Sir,

I acknowledge your earlier note that there will a pause in this story do to other responsibilities but please come back with more this tale as soon as you might. I have become intrigued by these people. There is so much I want to know that only you can give us. I fear their quiet death if you allow to go silent for to long [much like seems to have happened to Mush]. I admire and cherish your gift so it is hard for me to ask you for more after all you have given.

It seems so long ago that I first "spoke" in a forum saying I felt to inadequate to leave a meaningful story review. Only you responded, telling me to never feel that my thoughts were less than worthy, that what I had to say was important even if it was only "hi". I've said a bit more that hello since then. I've met some truly wonderful people as a result of your encouragement to engage myself. You have given me so very much. Each time I login to GA I look to see if you've posted anything new. I enjoy others stories too but yours are the ones that matter most to me. I miss you when you're quiet. You give me sanctuary ... a safe place, a place peopled with those who speak to and for me, a place to go when I hurt in both mind and body. So while I understand the need for you to do other things I will be here each day looking for more about those most marvelous people who inhabit the space betwixt your ears. When you and Copper canter under the warm sun, listen, you might just hear a whisper on the wind ... "Sasha please write something for us."

dughlas

What he said... you're a beautiful guy, dugh :heart:

Dear Sir,

I acknowledge your earlier note that there will a pause in this story due to other responsibilities but please come back with more of this tale as soon as you might. I have become intrigued by these people. There is so much I want to know that only you can give us. I fear their quiet death if you allow them to go silent for to long [much like seems to have happened to Mush]. I admire and cherish your gift so it is hard for me to ask you for more after all you have given.

It seems so long ago that I first "spoke" in a forum saying I felt to inadequate to leave a meaningful story review. Only you responded, telling me to never feel that my thoughts were less than worthy, that what I had to say was important even if it was only "hi". I've said a bit more that hello since then. I've met some truly wonderful people as a result of your encouragement to engage myself. You have given me so very much. Each time I login to GA I look to see if you've posted anything new. I enjoy others stories too but yours are the ones that matter most to me. I miss you when you're quiet. You give me sanctuary ... a safe place, a place peopled with those who speak to and for me, a place to go when I hurt in both mind and body. So while I understand the need for you to do other things I will be here each day looking for more about those most marvelous people who inhabit the space betwixt your ears. When you and Copper canter under the warm sun, listen, you might just hear a whisper on the wind ... "Sasha please write something for us."

dughlas

oh dugh!!! :wub:

you do realise it's hard to type when crying, right? :kiss:  Thank you sweetheart. So, so much.

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice Hel can find a role model of sorts in James, but it sounds like Hel's falling in love.

I'd say Hel's body is falling in lust and Hel has no clue yet. :)

But hopefully the empath will notice and steer Hel in the direction of more suitable candidates (in relation to age and availability).

• Like 3

I think the spirit wolf has a crush on the werewolf and it transcends which body they are in... it is the same Hel no matter what body, and it's very understandable that it would start with the spirit wolf... for the first time, he accepts himself, and the handsome James facilitated that... I love how the story is unfolding, Sasha...

• Like 2

But hopefully the empath will notice and steer Hel in the direction of more suitable candidates (in relation to age and availability).

:yes:  I am hoping Ishca catches the vibe of the crush before it gets too far or Hel starts to become jealous of Peter.  That would put James in an awkward position of wanting to help Hel but not wanting to encourage the crush.  

• Like 2

I'd say you were right with that first bit. There's no way Hel currently identifies as gay. Not a chance.

:yes:  I am hoping Ishca catches the vibe of the crush before it gets too far or Hel starts to become jealous of Peter.  That would put James in an awkward position of wanting to help Hel but not wanting to encourage the crush.  

James is... self centered and confident enough that Hel crushing on him wouldn't bother him, and in-love with Peter enough that he wouldn't notice. Peter on the other hand is not so self assured, and that would be awkward...

• Like 3

Another superb chapter, Sasha. The love scene between Aki and Ishca was perfect! I just realized the reason I missed an earlier chapter... I neglected to click the 'follow' button, nor did I rate your story... I rectified that... so I won't miss anything... my old brain has been too full for the last couple of months... Cheers

• Like 1

I think it's a big step for Ishca to get a job. He needs to be his own man...not dependent on anyone else. It sounds like he's been treated pretty bad by some of his lovers. I think the freedom of his own money and time on his own would be really good for his self worth.

• Like 2

I think it's a big step for Ishca to get a job. He needs to be his own man...not dependent on anyone else. It sounds like he's been treated pretty bad by some of his lovers. I think the freedom of his own money and time on his own would be really good for his self worth.

His old lovers sound more like owners... Aki doesn't look at him like property and doesn't want to own him... the encouragement to get a job is a good indication of that... and a difference from what Ishca is used to...

• Like 2