Good luck on the publishing front. First werewolf series I have begun reading and I'm hooked. Who thought they could be so sexy! Series is certainly worth buying. please let us know where you are publishing so your fans can find you. You mentioned "appropriate payment" in another post but you didn't say where.

• Like 2

I signed up just now because I just finished book 3 and am blown away. This is such an incredible story, and I am absolutely hooked. I'll be looking for the publication information often, and can't wait to finish the rest of the series (although I'm also interested in the appropriate payment comment as well!).

Reading through this topic, I saw some discussion about a full series review. Has anyone volunteered to do that yet? It sounds fun if someone hasn't yet.

Thanks for writing this amazing (so far :P) series!

Edited by Ipsum
  • Like 4

I signed up just now because I just finished book 3 and am blown away. This is such an incredible story, and I am absolutely hooked. I'll be looking for the publication information often, and can't wait to finish the rest of the series (although I'm also interested in the appropriate payment comment as well!).

Reading through this topic, I saw some discussion about a full series review. Has anyone volunteered to do that yet? It sounds fun if someone hasn't yet.

Thanks for writing this amazing (so far :P) series!

That form of payment is hunky submissive marines.

• Like 4

Physically, Prime is definitely pretty much my ideal man, except for thesis of body hair. But for me, he'd have to be a top. And it wouldn't hurt if he liked smoking cigars...That said, I'm more than happy to read the rest of the series as JAR wrote it, if only I could.

I agree with you. except for the cigar part and I would want him to be a submissive top... Is there such a thing? lol

• Like 2

Shut up, all of you. I'mean now having dirty fantasies in the middle of cooking dinner. Keep it up and my guy is going to end up hog tied tonight. :P

It's not our fault you're having dinner so early ...

And if you want something from me, you know the currency ...

• Like 1

Shut up, all of you. I'mean now having dirty fantasies in the middle of cooking dinner. Keep it up and my guy is going to end up hog tied tonight. :P

And how is that supposed to deter us...? Sounds like a positively delightful evening!

Or a living dildo?

Very handy!

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thanks for writing.  Didn't expect to thoroughly enjoy the plot when I started the first chapters of the series.  Sad to be trapped at the cliffhanger of book 3, but hope to someday be able to see how everything works out in the subsequent books.

Excellent piece of writing and thanks for sharing it!

Just wanted to say thanks for writing.  Didn't expect to thoroughly enjoy the plot when I started the first chapters of the series.  Sad to be trapped at the cliffhanger of book 3, but hope to someday be able to see how everything works out in the subsequent books.

Meta is highly addictive. But so worth it!

• Like 1

Thanks for reading!

Well, a hired artist will design the covers for the Kindle publishing in the next days, so meta should be back pretty soon ...

In the meanwhile, alternative payment options are recommended ;-).

JAR

• Like 1

Well, a hired artist will design the covers for the Kindle publishing in the next days, so meta should be back pretty soon ...

I hope you also hired someone to go over the chapters for more editing. I did my best, but for publishing you need a professional.

• Like 1

Thanks for reading!

JAR

Heh, sadly not prepared with alternative payment options so I'll probably have to keep an eye on the more conventional style when available.  Good luck on the publishing!

You know that news story about Marines posting pic of female Marines and other women? As punishment the Marine Corps should post naked pics of every single marine proven to participate. There are some of us who'd like to see those pics :P And the guys might find out what it's like to be considered nothing but a sex object. I'm sure Colt (or JAR) would be happy provide a web site to host the photos. :lol:

• Like 4

Thanks for reading!

JAR

Do you have an ETA for when the books will be published? I'm kind of getting tiredof just reading the first three books over and over again. :(

• Like 3

You know that news story about Marines posting pic of female Marines and other women? As punishment the Marine Corps should post naked pics of every single marine proven to participate. There are some of us who'd like to see those pics :P And the guys might find out what it's like to be considered nothing but a sex object. I'm sure Colt (or JAR) would be happy provide a web site to host the photos. :lol:

As tempting as the thought is, it won't be seen as punishments ... there're plenty of website where (male) marines undress voluntarily (of course against money) as they're quite proud to show off.

To make it punishment they would have to be given into the temporary care of certain individuals ...

I'm happy to volunteer.

• Like 3

Do you have an ETA for when the books will be published? I'm kind of getting tiredof just reading the first three books over and over again. :(

Unfortunately, I haven't received the covers for the kindle books yet, so ETA's are still a bit vague. I hope by the end of this month all books should be available.

Several times? You could entertain us with your theories what's going to happen in books 4-8 ...

JAR

• Like 2

The metaverse is intruding on the most Swedish of all things: Melodifestivalen (a music contest, that is more a national treasure more precious to Swedes than the royal family or parental leave...). Nano sings to certain person we all love (shut up, JAR...).

• Like 3

Unfortunately, I haven't received the covers for the kindle books yet, so ETA's are still a bit vague. I hope by the end of this month all books should be available.

Several times? You could entertain us with your theories what's going to happen in books 4-8 ...

JAR

And entertain would be correct, because we all know how twisty and turn your the books went!

• Like 2

JAR

Lol I read all the books before you unpublished them and I rereading to make sure that I had not missed anything and to clarify some questions I had.

• Like 2

Lol I read all the books before you unpublished them and I rereading to make sure that I had not missed anything and to clarify some questions I had.

Well, if you have read ALL the Meta books, I'm sure I can forward you the kindle books for free for a total Meta review ;-) (and I forgo the marine for a month or so).

JAR

• Like 1

Have to say, your fans are right.  Definitely an addictive series.  Not sure what's worse though: needing to find out what happens after book 3 vs. accidentally spoiling elements of it in a hunt for some small doses of material to stem the tide.  Now I have a vague idea of the what, just not any of the how haha.  Hope the covers get worked out soon!

• Like 4