"Jungle." <snicker> You DO have a virus on my little MetaMac, don't you ...

The song spoke Meta to me. Now, I apparently have to figure out what it was saying... Does it never end?!?

Ah, yes. At book 7 (or possibly 8)...

Now the questions is: Who pays the most to have their request fulfilled? ;-).

JAR

PS Unfortunately, I have already written books 5-7, so it would require MAJOR payment to make me re-write them ...

Ha! ..but I'm curious as to what a starting ask would look like. I'm betting there's a reserve too, making it most unlikely to be met! 

Ha! ..but I'm curious as to what a starting ask would look like. I'm betting there's a reserve too, making it most unlikely to be met! 

Who would your untouchable, Defiance? (Isaac, CE and Brian are already on the list I think).

Remember Prime already "died", so I'm betting something like that. Or they die and come back...

Psssst. I had them where I wanted ... and now you are sharing all my trade secrets ... tsk tsk.

I quote: "All my dreams were lies."

Greetings to our Scandinavian friends ;-).

Remember Prime already "died", so I'm betting something like that. Or they die and come back...

Since he enjoys poking fun at mainstream were books and movies, I'm going to hope for a Twilight 3rd movie-style premonition, where "if you make this choice this is what would happen" dreamlike sequence...but far darker and with its own Meta hook. Edited by LitLover
  • Like 3

Since he enjoys poking fun at mainstream were books and movies, I'm going to hope for a Twilight 3rd movie-style premonition, where "if you make this choice this is what would happen" dreamlike sequence...but far darker and with its own Meta hook.

Yeah, sounds about right. JAR has a mean hook, as demonstrated on several occasions.

MaryAnn keeps repeating that Colt made the wrong choice. I've guessed it's connected to what happened when Colt was 13. If wolves are affected by puberty, maybe it's the same with vampires?

I've only seen half a movie in the Twilight series. It was just so bad... Maybe I should torture myself to get more clues... ?

Yeah, sounds about right. JAR has a mean hook, as demonstrated on several occasions.

MaryAnn keeps repeating that Colt made the wrong choice. I've guessed it's connected to what happened when Colt was 13. If wolves are affected by puberty, maybe it's the same with vampires?

I've only seen half a movie in the Twilight series. It was just so bad... Maybe I should torture myself to get more clues... ?

I think we need to get inside that box of Colt's. There could be answers there. Then there's the influence of Fate in those choices....

Edited by Defiance19

Since he enjoys poking fun at mainstream were books and movies, I'm going to hope for a Twilight 3rd movie-style premonition, where "if you make this choice this is what would happen" dreamlike sequence...but far darker and with its own Meta hook.

I am happy to do that as long as I get Mr. Lutz  :*)

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1048994_kellan-lutz-gives-us-a-little-audi-and-a-lot-of-abs

So we know what kind of blond I was thinking of in 'Army' ...

I think we need to get inside that box of Colt's. There could be answers there. Then there's the influence of Fate in those choices....

What box are we referring to? The secret's box? ... you already know the contents thereof ... 

Edited by JohnAR

I keep picturing MaryAnn and Betsy in an epic game if chess over young Colt. Sitting there like on Mount Olympos trying to influence him to chose their side.

I think I could play radio Yerevan jokes now: In principle right, but it's not MaryAnn, nor Betsy, and not on Mount Olympus ... but everything else is right ...

http://picshype.com/devil-vs-angel-playing-chess/demon-vs-angel-./18599

... but it gave me the perfect idea for tomorrow's prompt ... if the prompt gods are kind with their words ...

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

I am happy to do that as long as I get Mr. Lutz  :*)

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1048994_kellan-lutz-gives-us-a-little-audi-and-a-lot-of-abs

So we know what kind of blond I was thinking of in 'Army' ...

What box are we referring to? The secret's box? ... you already know the contents thereof ... 

Kellan Lutz is one of the better things to happen to Twilight... 

I should be clearer... What I was thinking, and I don't think I missed it, was that the unexplained contents in the box that might provide insight.  Like, I still haven't figured out the owl, and all the banking stuff could be a paper trail to some one who has answers... Tell me if I need to go back and very slowly read again... 

• Like 2

I should be clearer... What I was thinking, and I don't think I missed it, was that the unexplained contents in the box that might provide insight.  Like, I still haven't figured out the owl, and all the banking stuff could be a paper trail to some one who has answers... Tell me if I need to go back and very slowly read again... 

Yeah I'm waiting for the banking stuff to be told too. We know Colt got the owl from a teacher, but not why. And we still don't know what happened on his birthday.

• Like 2

Kellan Lutz is one of the better things to happen to Twilight... 

1) Bank stuff ... Book 7

2) Owl ... several references, but finally resolved in Book 8

3) Candle / 13th birthday ... Book 5 (soon!!!!)

4) Phones ... Book 5

Of course ... all of you missed one key item in the box (back into my dirty little corner) ...  :gikkle:

JAR

• Like 1

Do you mean the candle with woodland pattern? Or the envelope from a company in Chicago?

Neither. The candle is pt. 3. And the envelope we already know contained the DNA swabs ...

... the books!

Stupid wifi! I was going to say the books! Really, I was! I'll be so glad to be home where I can say what I want when I want. Not have to find those precious few seconds when all the stars align, the wind turns and the wifi works...