Stupid wifi! I was going to say the books! Really, I was! I'll be so glad to be home where I can say what I want when I want. Not have to find those precious few seconds when all the stars align, the wind turns and the wifi works...

Of course you were going to say that. you have a virus on my little laptop ... and Spanish WiFi's can handle only so much Metatwists ...

• Like 1

'Vacation tickets?' Really. How do I put this into a MetaPrompt?

chocolate cake: yes (Warren and CE)

motorcycle: kind off (Will)

clown: if you insist (Prime)

ring: nicely generic word.

But 'vacation tickets?' There are no vacation tickets from the battle with the vampires ... every wolf is needed.

Grumbling

JAR

Well, put that in there then!

We want a prompt! We want a prompt! :)

I've done my bit, I hope you like my suggestion for a solution. :)

Have I become the servant of my readers?

Well, Timothy had a smooth solution for my problem, so the prompt is online ... it should answer a key question .. .but raise some new ones (you know what to insert here: B movie villain's evil laugh - I need to find a good recording).

And later we will look at Sam's sexy and beefy ass.  :lmao:

JAR

• Like 2

3. *CE* - I realy REALY like CE. He is my favourite. Please don't kill him. If you do, make it count, something Epic and heroic that saves the pack, pretty please?

At least you know that CE (and Prime) won't die in the battle that's coming up right now, since they appear in prompt chapters happening later, ie during book 5. But of course something could happen to them in book 6-8. :pinch:

CE: Prompt 390

Prime: Prompt 392

On Tim's review: Betsy making things better for a change ... maybe it would have been better if Stan and Will had died ... you don't know yet what they're up to (see threats in prompt Cain)  in the next chapters  :X

Of course, poor chubby Warren would also have died ... and that wouldn't have been nice for Colt.

JAR

... though surely some other wolf would have been available as 5th enforcer ...

Edited by JohnAR

maybe it would have been better if Stan and Will had died ... you don't know yet what they're up to (see threats in prompt Cain)  in the next chapters  :X

I have complete faith in Colt's pack being able to deal with Will and Stan. In fact I'll enjoy seeing Will having his ass whipped once more. :angry:

Sweet! A new prompt!

I seem to be followed everywhere by this story. Even in restrooms in El Prat... Would be fun to see Prime use Alpha mousse!

gallery_22891_1489_99097.jpg

I have the feeling Colt prefers regular soap ... and defiantly no mouse in the Alpha's hair. Would make certain 'activities' less effective despite the ear handles <back to my corner>.

• Like 1

I have the feeling Colt prefers regular soap ... and defiantly no mouse in the Alpha's hair. Would make certain 'activities' less effective despite the ear handles <back to my corner>.

How would a mouse hide in a proper marine hair cut ? :rofl:

and any mousse would be completely useless - except for Sam's mohawk perhaps.

But other Alphas could have hair lenghts proper for styling with mousse. :unsure:

• Like 2

Hope you don't mind me highjacking your forum to promote annother werewolf story, JAR.

I think even you might like it, but I'm sure your fans will (I know Puppi does).

Please try out Denn's Mobile Circus - and if you like it, there is also a story forum where you can encourage the author (Twisted_Dreemz), who has recently expanded on the latest chapters and needs encouragement to keep writing ;) AC wrote a blog review you can check out.

Meta the musical

A lovely Christmas party rooftop duet for Colt and Brian to sing their little hearts out!

Pink and Nate are really amazing singers and their voices go so well together. No need for unnecessary embellishments.

• Like 1

On Tim's review: Betsy making things better for a change ... maybe it would have been better if Stan and Will had died ... you don't know yet what they're up to (see threats in prompt Cain)  in the next chapters  :X

Of course, poor chubby Warren would also have died ... and that wouldn't have been nice for Colt.

JAR

... though surely some other wolf would have been available as 5th enforcer ...

Tim also said Warren was honorable, and he is...another reason he simply can't die! 

Meta the musical

A lovely Christmas party rooftop duet for Colt and Brian to sing their little hearts out!

Pink and Nate are really amazing singers and their voices go so well together. No need for unnecessary embellishments.

Interesting though the guy she has skin-to-skin contact in her floating bed, is NOT the singer ... now that leads to interesting interpretations.

Tim also said Warren was honorable, and he is...another reason he simply can't die! 

I'll tell Fate. How much are you willing to pay?

JAR

Hope you don't mind me highjacking your forum to promote annother werewolf story, JAR.

I think even you might like it, but I'm sure your fans will (I know Puppi does).

Please try out Denn's Mobile Circus - and if you like it, there is also a story forum where you can encourage the author (Twisted_Dreemz), who has recently expanded on the latest chapters and needs encouragement to keep writing ;) AC wrote a blog review you can check out.

I have a long flight ahead of me ;-)

Thanks for the recommendation.

JAR

• Like 1

How would a mouse hide in a proper marine hair cut ? :rofl:

and any mousse would be completely useless - except for Sam's mohawk perhaps.

But other Alphas could have hair lenghts proper for styling with mousse. :unsure:

You're right ... Zef might use it ... or the Chestnut Pack alpha - wait, we don't know him yet ...  :thumbdown:

I just finished chapter 14 and even though I'm not ready for any deeper thoughts, I wanted to say Colt has totally misunderstood running tights. They are great! Keeps everything in place (more important for guys I would think...?). If he's concerned about modesty, he should wear shorts on top.

But I agree about neon workout gear. Those things are plain hideous. Time for a little Internet shopping?

I'll return with more interesting (yeah, right...) musings later, after mulling.

• Like 1

I just finished chapter 14 and even though I'm not ready for any deeper thoughts, I wanted to say Colt has totally misunderstood running tights. They are great! Keeps everything in place (more important for guys I would think...?). If he's concerned about modesty, he should wear shorts on top.

But I agree about neon workout gear. Those things are plain hideous. Time for a little Internet shopping?

I'll return with more interesting (yeah, right...) musings later, after mulling.

Wow. We moved from world domination though human trafficking and leveraging the financial markets, to fashion reviews ... I guess next on the list: apple pie recipes comparisons (we have Silesian, Iris' and Sylvia/Flora's) ...

I've been thinking about why none of the vampires have managed to kill Colt...and about the meaning of MaryAnn's cryptic comments about Colt choosing incorrectly.  No one knows what this prophecy really says, right?  What if there is a duality to the prophecy?  Maybe Colt, being part vampire, could be of some important use to the vampire cause if he chose them or if he was made to help them somehow?  The prophecy could be that Colt will influence a win whatever side he chooses?   I just can't understand why the vampires would want to leave him alive otherwise.  The Queens would know the prophecy and that could be why they are trying to capture him alive.  The vampire Queens just don't seem like the type to leave someone alive who is a risk to them without some sort of end game...a reward from their Lord.   Maybe when he was 13 they tried to recruit him?  Maybe that ended badly?

Just some random, post vacation musings.  I could be completely off base...

• Like 1

JAR, I have always had a soft spot for 'were' stories :) When I first came here, I devoured Timber Pack Chronicles, Born Wolf, and more besides, but oddly enough I never read the Meta Series. :) Well today, after reading Puppilull's review of MetaOrigins and looking further back to read Tim's review of Meta, I now want to read this series! :D I am so excited to start it!  :read:  :read:  :read:  

• Like 5