Name Your Alphabet...

TY -       Trisha Yearwood         American country singer.    That's it! Just two glasses every other night :lol:  

TZ - Travis Zajac.    Canadian professional ice hockey center and alternate captain for the New Jersey Devils of the NHL.

• Site Moderator

Reader1810, on 07 Feb 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:snapback.png

T-       Trisha Yearwood         American country singer.    That's it! Just two glasses every other night  :lol:  

TZ - Travis Zajac.    Canadian professional ice hockey center and alternate captain for the New Jersey Devils of the NHL.

Rationing my wine isn't fair! *Pouts*

UA - Ursula Andress       is a Swiss film and television actress, former model and sex symbol, who has appeared in American, British and talian films.[1] She is best known for her role as Bond girl Honey Ryder in the first James Bond film, Dr. No, for  which she won a Golden Globe

Edited by Reader1810
  • Site Moderator

UI. - Ulrich Inderbinen (1900-2004, 104yrs! :o) Was a Swiss mountain guide. He climbed the Matterhorn over 370 times. The last climb when he was 90! He took up ski-racing at age 82 when he discovered that he was the only competitor in his age group for the local annual ski guides race. Amazing...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Us -         Ulrich Salchow.          (7 August 1877 – 19 April 1949) was a Swedish figure skater, who dominated the sport in the first decade of the 20th century.  Salchow won the World Figure Skating Championships ten times, from 1901 to 1905, and from 1907 to 1911. This is still a record, which he shares with Sonja Henie.   

So, do you think the single and double salchow jumps were named after this guy? Hmm...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Site Moderator

UT - Uma Thurman.       American actress and model. (Did I even have to? I mean, come on, Kill Bill?)

Nope, on this one you didn't have to. She was my pick as well.  ;)

UU -         Uğur Uçar   Turkish professional footballerplayed as a right back for İstanbul Başakşehir in the Süper Lig.[1]

Edited by Reader1810
  • Site Moderator

UW -             Unico Wilhelm, Count van Wassenaer Obdam (30 October 1692 - 9 November 1766) was a Dutch nobleman who was a diplomat, composer, and administrator.

Is it bad that I thought of olives when I saw his name? :blushing: