5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Anyway I did want to say, nice rant :)

Your explanations of your issues with Alek was pretty good too, B.  Alek did make mistakes.  We just have to see if he's ready and able to rectify them 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Your explanations of your issues with Alek was pretty good too, B.  Alek did make mistakes.  We just have to see if he's ready and able to rectify them 

If only I knew someone who knows what's happening next...

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Unfortunately your masterpiece misses the important issue, it was not that Alek was in the closet that was the real problem, it was that he made Liam feel like a dirty little secret. And he did it on multiple occasions. Liam let him do it so he gets part of the blame but Alek hurt Liam and that's why he doesn't or didn't have as many supporters as @Drew Espinosa would have liked.

LOL. I guess I put the cart before the horse! I don't know if my opinion will change, but how about this...for now I will retract my opinion on standing up for Alek, until I've read 'Unforgivable.' Also, I will pull back on the ranting so I don't come across as a loony old cuckoo bird. LOL I do apologize for getting carried away.:P

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

And for the Team Alek diehards, I'm not joining you until he wears the t-shirt. If you can convince Lit to put it in the story and have Alek wear it then I will join :P

I’m holding out for the billboards and the newspaper ads…  ;-)