1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Cheep cheep... wait... that's more work for me :huh:  :P 

We're just giving you something to work on in your retirement. :P It's out of the goodness of our hearts, of course. 0:) 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Shouldn’t that be either Mr LitLover or Mr Lit instead?  ;-)

Mr. Lover fits Lit's husband more... I'm sure Lit will agree. ;-) 

3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Since this is Choices and it’s about Liam, Tate is yet another possibility for Liam!

Liam wasn't even interested in Tate, at least with Nathan he showed some interest initially.

4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Regardless of what many of you believe, I still think Alek is a poor choice for Liam!

I'll say this again, maybe you'll at least tolerate Alek by the closing chapter of Choices.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Mr. Lover fits Lit's husband more... I'm sure Lit will agree. ;-) 

Liam wasn't even interested in Tate, at least with Nathan he showed some interest initially.

I'll say this again, maybe you'll at least tolerate Alek by the closing chapter of Choices.

But I’m certain LL loves her husband!

It’s inappropriate to flirt with a police officer while they are on duty, especially in front of an ex. Besides, he just suffered a beating. Liam wasn’t flirting with Nathan when he first met him at the accident! (Maybe you might flirt with a cop while you’re pressing charges in a hate crime, but that doesn’t make it right.)

5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

It’s inappropriate to flirt with a police officer while they are on duty, especially in front of an ex. Besides, he just suffered a beating. Liam wasn’t flirting with Nathan when he first met him at the accident! (Maybe you might flirt with a cop while you’re pressing charges in a hate crime, but that doesn’t make it right.)

I meant through Liam's thoughts. When he first met Nathan, he noticed how sweet and handsome he is. That is interest. All we got when Liam met Tate was, "a relatively young man." 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
correction
  • Like 5
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Me and drought? :rofl: We'd end up killing each other before we could divorce each other! :lol: 

I expect he'd jump off the SF bridge before a divorce could happen :P 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

:o:o:o... I don't remember that... 

Sweetie, you said you'd jump off of SF Bridge before we could get married, therefore, you implied that you said yes to my proposal! :P 

(After all, I would have been the one to get down on one knee. ;) ) 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Sweetie, you said you'd jump off of SF Bridge before we could get married, therefore, you implied that you said yes to my proposal! :P 

(After all, I would have been the one to get down on one knee. ;) ) 

61 is not too old to get down on bended knee!  ;-)

All I can say is that Drew is so not my type. Guys need to be in their 30s or 40s before they learn enough about the world to be interesting to talk to. (Yes, I’m including myself in that statement – I didn’t know much until I got out of my 20s.) @W_L is welcome to him!