12 hours ago, rickproehl said:

tim do you ever plan to go back to Louis / Don and Max? A story about Max’s College life? Maybe his life after school, 

You know, Don and Louis are a wonderful pair. They mean a lot to me. But, there needs to be a story, not just writing about their everyday.  The accident was a story, Max moving in was ....  I did think about writing another, but too much of a good thing, isn't.  And i don't want to write about one of them passing on or anything like that. So, after a lot of thought, i decided to it was time to say goodbye. Writing Changes, Again was hard emotionally for me, and so was not writing more, but i think for the story and the characters, it is the right thing to do.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

You know, Don and Louis are a wonderful pair. They mean a lot to me. But, there needs to be a story, not just writing about their everyday.  The accident was a story, Max moving in was ....  I did think about writing another, but too much of a good thing, isn't.  And i don't want to write about one of them passing on or anything like that. So, after a lot of thought, i decided to it was time to say goodbye. Writing Changes, Again was hard emotionally for me, and so was not writing more, but i think for the story and the characters, it is the right thing to do.

Thanks for this. I also fell I live with them. I like how  you treated then as people with wants and needs. To many times people see the handicap and not the person they see the wheelchair / crutches / other physical as a limitation and not the person. There are a lot of great people with limitations that are lonely and just wanting someone to talk to them and not pity them. 

So my friend this was a good set of stories. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2