i cant do that to you guys .. there will be two long chapters... and then Changes, Again is finished. ..  i cant do that... its the right thng.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

i cant do that to you guys .. there will be two long chapters... and then Changes, Again is finished. ..  i cant do that... its the right thng.

10 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Last two tomorrow morning...

Thank you!

I had been contemplating how I would feel if the story had ended with Max never having gotten home, Taro never having been ridden by Max, and with Robert & Rena continuing to live in sin…

;–)

1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

Thank you!

I had been contemplating how I would feel if the story had ended with Max never having gotten home, Taro never having been ridden by Max, and with Robert & Rena continuing to live in sin…

;–)

I had started to extrapolate my own ending.  I am quite pleased tim chose to finish posting. I was fairly close so far, but Auntie Dearest was a suprise.

As for her, Max was quite generous. Not sure about Canadian law, but here she would be entitled to nothing. Even if mom and pop had passed intestate. 

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I had started to extrapolate my own ending.  I am quite pleased tim chose to finish posting. I was fairly close so far, but Auntie Dearest was a suprise.

As for her, Max was quite generous. Not sure about Canadian law, but here she would be entitled to nothing. Even if mom a d pop had passed intestate. 

The last two chapters, @Mikiesboy will be posting today are my absolute favorites.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

The last two chapters, @Mikiesboy will be posting today are my absolute favorites.

I'll post them later on ... have a lot on this morning.. but i'll post them today.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

I was going to read straight through without stopping honest, I when I came across something and I just have to say

I love...

Reveal hidden contents

0077098109080.jpg

those are good.. frozen with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce .. :D 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Never had them frozen so I’ll have to try doing that. Have you tried Two-Bit Cinnamon Rolls? Had some last week, and lthey were delish. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Never had them frozen so I’ll have to try doing that. Have you tried Two-Bit Cinnamon Rolls? Had some last week, and lthey were delish. 

No...but i'll look for them ... and hide them from Michael...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Thank you!

;–)

This comment had me smiling, then laughing, Now, I’m smiling :Dly while I’m typing this. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

No...but i'll look for them ... and hide them from Michael...

I’d never seen them before, but the personal size was strategically placed near the checkout counter, so they demanded I buy them. lol

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Try warming them in the microwave then the chocolate sauce and ice cream! the temp fluxuation adds to the enjoyment!

(Yes I know I should not, but everyone needs to cheat a little now and then, so make it worth it!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Try warming them in the microwave then the chocolate sauce and ice cream! the temp fluxuation adds to the enjoyment!

(Yes I know I should not, but everyone needs to cheat a little now and then, so make it worth it!)

:D  yes.. Michael does a bit .. not often.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

I’d never seen them before, but the personal size was strategically placed near the checkout counter, so they demanded I buy them. lol

We saw them at Wally world today ... oh waaaay too many carbs in two..Michael said.. no, too small at too high a price.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

I said I wasn’t going to pause in my reading, but this is just so me sans the picture part. Would have saved myself a lot of wondering and worrying if I had been as clever as Loius. 

Noted, if needed in the future...

I took pictures of the stove to prove to myself in a week everything was switched off.

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

Max accepted a tissue and wiped his eyes. He gazed intently at my mother. “I’m sorry. I really don’t feel right about calling you by your first name.”

She laughed. “Tis all right, b’y. D’ya tink you can call me Gran? Just please not Mrs. Taylor.”

Yeah, Gran. That works.” Max smiled at her. “You know, Louis lent me some of … your husband’s … Grandad’s books. He was a really good photographer ….”

I am now, officially, a puddle....

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
21 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I said I wasn’t going to pause in my reading, but this is just so me sans the picture part. Would have saved myself a lot of wondering and worrying if I had been as clever as Loius. 

Noted, if needed in the future...

21 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I took pictures of the stove to prove to myself in a week everything was switched off.

i laughed out loud when i was beta-ing this. Phil asked what was so funny so i read it to Him He said good idea lol!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2