Too Cute . . .

MrM

He looks, ummmm....really REALLY 'excited' about his new single! ::Giggles:: Ahem...

Somebody's 'blessed' down there...

x5fad460f18d33

By the way...he's not old enough to get drunk yet! Maybe his older girlfriend is just drunk? I don't know! LOL!

D'awwwww...remember how TINY Johnny used to be? LOL! Who knew he'd grow up to be such a mouthwatering temptation! :P 

• Like 1

Awwwww....

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

...for an R-Rated series with blood and gore about a killer doll dispatching characters in horrible ways almost every episode...

This show is SOOOOOOOOO DAMN CUTE!!!! XP

It's truly awesome! GREAT job to everyone involved! ::Wiggles gleefully:: THANKS, "Chucky"!!!

• Love 2
On 11/19/2021 at 1:52 PM, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality Also, if you haven't seen "Heartstone", I can't recommend it enough. The boys, the music, the scenery....everything is so beautiful!

TZg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

This looks familiar. I think I HAVE seen this one before...or maybe just a trailer. I'll have to think about it...

• Love 2
On 11/27/2021 at 1:51 PM, razor28 said:

Hi.. big time lurker here. Just want to share this gay short, made in Peru. There's 2 seasons after it, and in January start the road to a third season. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/1f08Q-EJva8

Very cool, Razor! Thanks! :) 

I see that there's more of them too on Youtube! I'll have to check them out some time soon! 

Welcome to the madhouse, dude! ((Hugz))

On 12/9/2021 at 10:31 AM, jamessavik said:

Ahhh... the garage band. Where volume and enthusiasm make up for skill and polish.

Sweet! I wanna hear them with better sound, but they sound awesome! 

I met Billy Coorgan on multiple occasions! He's REALLY tall! And I'm pretty tall, so that means he's really REALLY tall! Hehehe! 

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like following this guy. His vlogging reminds me of Brandon’s voice when I’m writing. He’s travelled a lot for someone so young. Too cute!

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..