Too Cute . . .

MrM

10 hours ago, spike382 said:

I don't know Pagey, the poor gay boy isn't really any better off either.  He's got a crush on a straight boy so he's clueless in his own way.  :D

I think that boys in general are clueless where love is concerned. Most men too. :gikkle:

• Haha 4
On 6/1/2022 at 9:15 AM, MrM said:

I think that boys in general are clueless where love is concerned. Most men too. :gikkle:

Yup, I know that I am. Its really bad for me because I was unfortunately made with a broken Gaydar. It has led to some very awkward conversations. :/

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Cscampbell said:

Actually, my family's from western Germany, so...

They must have been on sale. I've got the same model and can't find replacement tubes.

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

D'aaaww! What a cutie!  :P

I don't know, I've met some guys in my life that were kinda camp that were supposedly straight, but anybody as camp as this kid?  I feel like if they came out it would be the other way around.  "By the way everybody, I'm straight."  But that's just societal expectations I guess.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/5/2022 at 8:42 PM, Page Scrawler said:

He's a professional actor on Imdb, so maybe the "camp" really was just an act.  :)

Possibly, I "performed" a great camp gay guy as a teenager.  My friend said to a group we were in "He does a great Big Gay Al you guys should see."  I was like uhh who's Big Gay Al?  I didn't have Comedy Central on our tv package as a teen until like I was 18, I had never really watched South Park.    

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM D'aaaww! What a cutie!  :heart:

OMG he is so cute, and so talented! I sincerely hope that he goes far in the AGT competition.

And I certainly would not mind meeting him at a club or something. 

I wonder if he's into bears?  :*)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Tragic... :(

I actually experienced this when I was about 11 years old. Luckily it was only knee deep. But it's terrifying! You lift one foot, the other sinks deeper! You lift the other foot, the OTHER one sinks deeper! You feel so helpless.... :( 

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1
On 6/22/2021 at 8:57 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Ummm....actually, Christian Convery is an only child. I think you might be confusing him with Christopher Convery, who has no relation to Christian despite the shared surname. :)

@Comicality A little update on this information: Christian Convery is technically an only child, but Christopher Convery and younger brother Sean are, in fact, his cousins. IMDB confirmed it!  :D

• Love 1
On 6/30/2022 at 5:46 AM, Comicality said:

Tragic... :(

I actually experienced this when I was about 11 years old. Luckily it was only knee deep. But it's terrifying! You lift one foot, the other sinks deeper! You lift the other foot, the OTHER one sinks deeper! You feel so helpless.... :( 

The way that ended was just very strange.  But maybe I'm missing something because I don't speak French.   Very disturbing though.   

• Like 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, spike382 said:

The way that ended was just very strange.  But maybe I'm missing something because I don't speak French.   Very disturbing though.   

That was symbolism, if I recall, because earlier on his friend said there was a fox behind him and he didn't believe him. So tragic.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality Benicio is an incredible powerhouse! A month after the last song, and he's already released a new single!  :o

DAMN!!! 😮 

Hiiiiiiii, Benicio! ::Blushes::

I kinda wish he had kept on that first outfit in the mirror. Hehehe!

Between Benicio, Stefan Benz, and Ruel...I will forever curse the pandemic for putting their careers on hold for the last few years! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Comicality said:

I kinda wish he had kept on that first outfit in the mirror. Hehehe!

Between Benicio, Stefan Benz, and Ruel...I will forever curse the pandemic for putting their careers on hold for the last few years! 

Agreed, on both accounts.  :yes:

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Agreed, on both accounts.  :yes:

Yeah, it would have been awesome to see them keep up that momentum. But it's still cool to see them succeeding despite the long wait! If I ever do a 'Teen Pop Nostrodamus' 2023...I know who my first four picks would be to put in the running! :)

I love Benicio soooo much! Kisses and cuddles forever!

There is *NO* fucking way that boy THIS fucking hot in high school doesn't have any friends!!! Suspension of disbelief only goes so far!

Would have been nice to see a "Shazam 2" while his older brother, Asher, was still a teenager and fit the character, but...you know...whatever.

Oh my...PLEASE stalk me, Ruel! Hehehe! I'll let you catch me! Promise! ::Swoons:: You beautiful, blond teen, Stevie Wonder sounding, sexy, boy wizard!!!! Yummy!

Oh wow...it has been YEARS since we had a 'Teen Pop Nostrodamus' vote on the shack!!! Maybe we'll have another one some time in the future! I miss those. ::Gigles::

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..