Too Cute . . .

MrM

14 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

No, they haven't, but there's another forum for music. If you love Libera, you might like these kids.  :)

Yea, I've seen them before, I think in this thread. They are really good, but never seen/heard this song before, really like it.

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It only takes ONE Summer! 😮 
You know the old saying and how it goes...

You're a teenager, and you see a boy and think, "He's really cute!" And then he goes away for the Summer and comes back to school, and you're suddenly like, "JESUS CHRIST!!! WTF HAPPENED???" Because he's hotter than words can express now! LOL!

I wonder who's gonna have the hottest Summer now! Will it be Maxwell Jenkins? Or will it be Jacob Tremblay? Because so far...they have BOTH become absolutely amazing since last year! 😮

Max? Jacob? Jacob? Max? GAAAAHHHH!!!! I can't choose!!! It's hard to tell at this point! We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose! Hehehe! :P

Zmax00zjacob
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
10 hours ago, spike382 said:

Maxwell Jenkins was looking VERY handsome as young Jack Reacher in the Reacher Amazon series.  The boy has aged well.  

If they decide to make a Justin Bieber biopic in the next few years...Max would be PERFECT for the role! :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Comicality said:

If they decide to make a Justin Bieber biopic in the next few years...Max would be PERFECT for the role! :P 

It’s funny that you mentioned that, I saw a couple of pics of him somewhere or other from some photo shoot, and I straight up thought they were old pics of Justin Bieber at first.  Personally, I think Maxwell has the edge over Bieber, but that’s just me 😜

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hehehe...Heartstopper! I just can't get enough of how cute they are!  :P

Seriously, Joe Locke has the most adorable smile. 

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

LMAO!!! I'm a terrible person! >:P

Sorry, I was sort of watching after some of the kids yesterday for Memorial Day, and my cousin Alex (Who just turned 7 like...two weeks ago) had never played VR games before. He didn't even know what they were, so I think he was expecting it to be like...I don't know, an advanced version of Minecraft or Candy Crush or something. Ummmm...NO! Not quite. Hahaha!

So I let him play, and he found himself, like...trapped in this fucking super realistic NIGHTMARE which ended up in him freaking out and screaming to the point where I had to literally remove the helmet and calm him down a bit. (JESUS, little boys can hit a high pitch when they scream!!!! Ouch!)

But, I have to admit...it was kinda hilarious! Awww, but in a cute way! Still, he was screaming out loud, and I was worried that I might be causing some sort of psychological 'damage' here...and brought him back out of the Matrix.

So, I'm traumatizing children now! Yay, Comsie. But yeah, "Rush Of Blood" was a bit much for his first VR experience. It was the squealing pigs being slaughtered that triggered him the most. Hehehe, the only reason I even thought about it was because of a Stefan Benz video I watched yesterday! ::Giggles::

I'm a terrible babysitter! :P

Basically...my little cousin Alex while playing VR for the first time...but worse. And at FULL volume! Ugh! My ears...XD

To be fair, "Rush Of Blood" freaked me out too when I first played through it. Comsie does NOT do giant spiders!!! Nope! Fuck that!

Edited by Comicality
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM @spike382 Why are straight boys so adorably clueless?  :gikkle:

Straight boy: "I think she's going to kiss me! Wait, nope---"  

Gay boy: *siiiigh* "He's so dreamy...." 

I don't know Pagey, the poor gay boy isn't really any better off either.  He's got a crush on a straight boy so he's clueless in his own way.  :D

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..