Too Cute . . .

MrM

13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM Hahaha! The lengths that people will go for love!  :P

¡Ah, Buenísimo! Así lindísimo.

Edited by MrM
  • Love 2

This vid was done in 2014 by 6th graders. They are still playing together and strong in the force.

Mixed Up Everything are four Aussie brothers, and they are astonishing. They started out playing covers as grade schoolers and now have two or three albums out. They can play anything and play it well.

Edited by JamesSavik
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
4 hours ago, JamesSavik said:

This vid was done in 2014 by 6th graders. They are still playing together and strong in the force.

Mixed Up Everything are four Aussie brothers, and they are astonishing. They started out playing covers as grade schoolers and now have two or three albums out. They can play anything and play it well.

AWESOME!!! :D 

7 hours ago, JamesSavik said:

Wow! I didn’t know Puddle Of Mud started so early! Coolness!

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Cscampbell said:

WOW! He is just great! ThNks a lot for sharing Com, I've checked out several of his vids, loving it all.

Yeah, he's SUPER talented! I don't know how he's been flying under people's radar for as long as he has! :)

I wrote an article on him for Imagine Magazine! Check it out!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-82/oscar-stembridge-earthbound-angel/ 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @Cscampbell He was also in a TV series.  :heart:

CUTE! Awwww...!

I don't know what it is about that particular language, but hearing it with my American ears? Sometimes it sounds like blatant curse words, like "WHOAH! Where did that come from???" LOL! And I know it's not that, but once you hear it, you can't 'unhear' it. Like this Christmas song from Theoz...where the chorus sounds like he's literally saying "FUCK this dude!" 😮 

Well merry fucking Christmas to you too, buddy! LOL!

• Haha 2
On 2/27/2022 at 7:15 PM, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality WHOA! How long did it take to make this thing?! Two weeks? Two MONTHS? This guy is incredible!  :o

All I have to say is WOW, that must have taken several hundred hours to make. I wish I had that kind of talent.

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..