Too Cute . . .

MrM

Hehehe, wait...is Stefan getting bent over the hood of a POLICE CAR??? 😮

DUDE!!! I will go shoot up a liquor store right NOW if that means possibly getting to be his cellmate for a little while! LOL! Jesus!

• Haha 3
23 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hehehe. Matching shirts? Adorable!  :heart:

il_794xN.2222127306_jkqz.jpg

Look at these adorable studs!!!

15 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe, wait...is Stefan getting bent over the hood of a POLICE CAR??? 😮

DUDE!!! I will go shoot up a liquor store right NOW if that means possibly getting to be his cellmate for a little while! LOL! Jesus!

Comsie you are such a goofball sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

The videos on this channel are so funny and sweet.  :D

I mean he was going with the flower petal plucking test, that's scientifically proven right there.  :gikkle:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM Hehehe! We need more of this at Disneyworld!  :P

tumblr_niik64Nerx1svv61io1_500.jpg

The wonderful thing about this picture…nobody around cares! It’s normal!

We made it, guys! We’re normal! Unremarkable! :heart:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
On 7/20/2022 at 1:38 PM, Shadow086 said:

LOL, I love this guy. You should check out his "The Wholesome Family" video.

Oh I had to go scroll through the kid’s YouTube videos to find it.  Gave me a bit of a Too Many Cooks vibe. Very bizarre, in a good way.

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM I've said it before, but Benicio is so talented! The colored nails are a nice touch!  :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg2M4j1pChq/

My goodness! A beautiful cover of one of my favorite songs! I wish he had this on YouTube I’d replace the Weeknd’s version with this one on my ‘One True Temptation’ soundtrack! 😮

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM NOOOOO! I know everybody has to grow up at some point, but....I hoped Cai Thomas would have more time before his voice broke! From one year ago, to just two weeks ago, his voice changed dramatically!  :o

Ah yes, that good ol’ testosterone - suddenly your voice is doing weird things, you get hair in funny places, you Hulk out (if you are lucky), your hair darkens, and your Adam’s Apple starts to grow!

Welcome to manhood Cai! Hope you enjoy the trip. Hehehe!

• Haha 2
On 8/25/2022 at 2:28 AM, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM NOOOOO! I know everybody has to grow up at some point, but....I hoped Cai Thomas would have more time before his voice broke! From one year ago, to just two weeks ago, his voice changed dramatically!  :o

It is a bit of a shame that he has lost his higher range, but it seems that he is doing fairly well in that lower register. I very much liked his voice in the second vid. If he keeps it up he should do well in maybe opera or musical theatre.

Look forward to seeing where he goes.

• Love 1

i dunno...I kinda like the deeper voice. :P 

I mean, he'll never be 'choir boy' high again, but once his voice settles in, he can train himself to hit some high notes again. It just takes time. 

And MAN is he growing up to be a cutie!

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..