Too Cute . . .

MrM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 12:32 PM, Page Scrawler said:

A documentary about Ozzie.  :D

Awwww....I'll have to watch it later, but I hope he's working on a new album! I've jut about played all of his other songs out at this point. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hahaha! More reviews from the British boys! My absolute favorite was the reaction to "Trix" cereal!  :D

I love these videos!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hahaha! It shows how easily acquired your tastes can be! I remember the one time I was ever able to go overseas as a kid, I kept wondering, "Where's the sugar?" Everything tasted different. Even McDonalds! I think we might be the only country that pimps out its sugar the way we do! :P 

• Haha 2
On 11/13/2017 at 12:22 PM, Page Scrawler said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSmnLac1Kxo

Two boys, Robert and Victor, contend with the loss of their friendship as Victor prepares to move to Stockholm, Sweden. On their last day together, they discover that each feels something deeper than mere friendship for the other. It's only about thirteen minutes long. :)

It’s been pulled 😭

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..