Too Cute . . .

MrM

On 3/8/2023 at 10:13 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Wow! Who ever thought THAT kind of sound could come from a teenager going through puberty?!  :o

Awwww! He's so cute and so bashful! Ugh, my heart! :P 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Hiiiii, Billy! 

I missed you, cutie! Glad to have you back! MWAH

Billy-barratt-1

That young man is gorgeous.  I have no idea where I saw him before, but I saw that trailer the other day, and those blue eyes looked so familiar.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, spike382 said:

That young man is gorgeous.  I have no idea where I saw him before, but I saw that trailer the other day, and those blue eyes looked so familiar.

Yes! They're mesmerizing, aren't they? :) 

I actually wrote an article for Imagine Magazine last year! You might remember him from "Invasion" if you've seen it.

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-77/billy-barratt-killer-smile/ 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Yes! They're mesmerizing, aren't they? :) 

I actually wrote an article for Imagine Magazine last year! You might remember him from "Invasion" if you've seen it.

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-77/billy-barratt-killer-smile/ 

Ohhh the Mary Poppins sequel, I saw that once like the year it came out.  That's where I'd seem him before.  Some boys were just born with all the right genes.  And then there was me at his age, having acne issues that required prescription meds and braces and glasses on top of it all.  :D

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wait....what did I miss?

Did Kain Rivers, like...change? Is he gay/bi? Is he Trans, maybe? All of his old videos are gone...and he had a LOT of them! And he changed his name to 'Orphy' now that he's older.

Dangit! I can't read Russian, but something changed here while I wasn't looking. Either way...congrats, cutie! MWAH!!! He's always been a certified 'beauty-pie'! :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hehehe....this was soooo me and Erick...
For those of you who were around a couple of years ago...and I found my soulmate and fell all head over heels for my sweetie...this was us! LOL! My apologies to all of you guys in the chatroom back for us both putting you through sooooo much of our mushy and gooey romance stuff! Hahaha! We were so goofy for one another for so many years.

Trading places. Sometimes I was the bad boy, and he was the diva...and then we'd switch where I was the diva, and he was the bad boy! But it just worked, you know? :P Good times and bad, I wouldn't trade them in for anything! ((Hugz))

If you ever happen to find that person that truly 'completes' you, hold on tight. And don't ever let them go! Love you, Erick! MWAH!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe....this was soooo me and Erick...
For those of you who were around a couple of years ago...and I found my soulmate and fell all head over heels for my sweetie...this was us! LOL! My apologies to all of you guys in the chatroom back for us both putting you through sooooo much of our mushy and gooey romance stuff! Hahaha! We were so goofy for one another for so many years.

Trading places. Sometimes I was the bad boy, and he was the diva...and then we'd switch where I was the diva, and he was the bad boy! But it just worked, you know? :P Good times and bad, I wouldn't trade them in for anything! ((Hugz))

If you ever happen to find that person that truly 'completes' you, hold on tight. And don't ever let them go! Love you, Erick! MWAH!

I must have missed that memo… belated congrats to you Comsie.  I thought I had the “one” for about 2 1/2 years… sadly he was not, and I haven’t resumed looking.

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
On 5/6/2023 at 6:10 AM, spike382 said:

I must have missed that memo… belated congrats to you Comsie.  I thought I had the “one” for about 2 1/2 years… sadly he was not, and I haven’t resumed looking.

((Hugz)) You've got to hold on to your heart, dude. No matter what. It'll happen, over and over again until you find the one you're looking for, and vice versa. You know?

Hehehe, I was SO in love! It was ridiculous. Still am to a degree...but our story is sort of in the 'to be continued' bin at the moment. I'll keep my fingers crossed until then. But yeah, we just sort of stumbled over one another online, and things escalated from there. In fact, he's the one that literally created a working language for "Gone From Daylight". He was a linguist who knew how to do that sort of thing. And then he wrote a story, and then I added him to "GFD", and then he wrote another story, and I added his characters in the background of "GFD: Fanboys", and...well...love blossomed along the way. :P 

This is a short vid of his voice speaking the language he crafted. Hehehe! Verzpetilio sounds sexy, doesn't it?

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Comicality said:

This is a short vid of his voice speaking the language he crafted. Hehehe! Verzpetilio sounds sexy, doesn't it?

Wow! Thanks for the "Behind the scenes" look at one of your works, Comsie! It sounds like Esperanto, or maybe Portuguese? So cool!

Also, this young man is incredibly talented! :o I wish I had that kind of skill with baking, but I'm limited to sheet cakes, cupcakes, and Bundt molds! :P

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..