Too Cute . . .

MrM

19 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM Benicio is soooo pretty!  :D  Also, this is kinda making me wonder where he fits into the rainbow spectrum.  🤔

What a beautiful guy! Even his speaking voice sounds like he’s singing. ♥️

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just the members of THE BOYZ arguing and goofing around. :gikkle: 

Spoiler

Context on their debate: South Korea has its own age system that, among other uses, determines how Koreans speak to each other: formally for those older, and informally for those of the same age or younger.

• Love 4
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

These British lads are always so cute and funny!  :P

They sure do love the Louisiana Chicken!

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe! Theere's a littl 80's kid in me that is so hot and bothered right now! Yummy! LOL!

There’s something about mullets…

PIMtMjQ.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hehehe! I KNOW right? 

Maybe it comes from that damn Warrant 'Cherry Pie' video that I saw during a sleepover with my best friend Chris! It made a man out of me! LOL!

And it was on Nyte Flight! Omigod...remember Nye Flite???

• Haha 2
On 7/21/2023 at 8:43 AM, Comicality said:

Hehehe! I KNOW right? 

Maybe it comes from that damn Warrant 'Cherry Pie' video that I saw during a sleepover with my best friend Chris! It made a man out of me! LOL!

And it was on Nyte Flight! Omigod...remember Nye Flite???

I LOVED Nyte Flight! Especially when Duran Duran came on. :heart:

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1

Did you know that the Take On Me video had a sequel?

Morten Harket, the BEAUTIFUL lead singer of a-ha, inspired one of the main characters in my story 

I had such a huge crush on him and the a-ha keyboardist Maggs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, JamesSavik said:

@MrM this reminds me a lot of the glam rock of the 70s by Bowie and Alice Cooper

They were definitely inspired greatly by Bowie as we’re most of the New Wave generation of bands! 😃

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Ugh! Why does Australia have so many cute boys? Seriously, it's so NOT fair!  :P

It’s definitely something in the wohtah, Mate!

• Haha 2

It can be really hard to create chemistry on screen that feels authentic, but they pull it off well.  And I guess they can do pretty good impressions of each other too. :D

• Love 3

Can't WAIT for season 2! People kept telling me to watch it, and they were like "It's like a Comsie story come to life!" And when I did, I was like, yes! I would definitely write something like that! Hehehehe! So Season 1 has a special place in my heart! :) 

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..