Too Cute . . .

MrM

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM LOL! Mom is gonna be SOOOO mad when she sees the kitchen counter!  :rofl:

Somehow, I think Dad helped set this up so HE will probably get clean-up duty… :P

• Haha 2

Yay! They're back!!! XD
And with new music, no less!!! Awwww....soooo pretty! :P Plus, they just seem to be having so much fun, ya know?

Is it me, or did they all grow, like...six inches taller over the last few months! Geez! There used to be some shorter boys and some taller boys, but they all seem to hav evened out a bit now. Sweet!

GAH!!! Quit LOOKING at me like that! You're making me feel funny! >:O

::Runs Away::

See? They were all different sizes about nine months ago! They hide it a bit with depth perception in the way the video is shot, but the second they stand together, you can tell.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

HEY!!! WTF is going on here?!?!?!

::Looks at my sweetie's face::

What's happening??? Who hit my baby!!! Oh FUCK no!!!!

::Calls Back To Chicago::

"Yeah. Yeah, we've got a problem. Definitely. Be here tomorrow morning? Cool! We'll go see him! Yep! I'm ready!"

Giving my baby a black eye...you must be out of your everloving MIND! Screw that! Expect a knock on your door, dude! >:O

Chi-Town...let's ride!

• Wow 2

@Comicality @MrM Hehehe! We've all heard of "insta-love", right? Well, this is like, insta-buddies! Or maybe "power buddies" would be more accurate? I *LOVE* this friendship between Gaten and Jacob! The way they support each other's work, and keep joking and making each other laugh, it's just...perfect, you know? They're the perfect "friends couple".  :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM We've all heard of "insta-love", right? Well, this is like, insta-buddies. Or maybe power buddies would be more accurate? I *LOVE* this friendship between Gaten and Jacob! The way they support each other's work, and keep joking and making each other laugh, it's just... perfect, you know? They're the perfect " friends couple ".  :D

True brothers from another! :heart:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Wait...his real name is WHAT???

Omigod...that's so hot! Hehehe! I've heard him speak Afrikaan before (I think that's how you spell it), and it's extremely cute! But now I've gotta practice saying his full original name! I love it! :)

By the way...Millie Bobby Brown? I will HURT you! So...just know...Comsie is watching. Pain and dust and blood comes from capturing my favorite boy's attention. Just saying!

Sighhhhh....my baby... :P

• Love 2
On 12/28/2022 at 12:02 AM, Comicality said:

I LOVE his hair! I've got to find a way to describe it so I can give one of my characters that hair in the future! :D 

Frizzled. 

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..