Too Cute . . .

MrM

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Comicality said:

Awwww...

Wait...are we getting closer to Skynet, or what? It's all cute and fuzzy now, but then the laser guns come out and we start running! LOL!

Droids come in all shapes, sizes, and temperaments. This one, I think, is more along the lines of R2-D2.

• Love 2
On 9/9/2022 at 11:41 AM, Comicality said:

Awwww...

Wait...are we getting closer to Skynet, or what? It's all cute and fuzzy now, but then the laser guns come out and we start running! LOL!

OMG! That is so cool! I've gotta admit, I got a little misty eyed watching that.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 7:44 AM, MrM said:

My goodness! A beautiful cover of one of my favorite songs! I wish he had this on YouTube I’d replace the Weeknd’s version with this one on my ‘One True Temptation’ soundtrack! 😮

Your wish has been granted!  :D

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Your wish has been granted!  :D

I put it at the end as a reprised outro…
Oh, and for those of you that follow ‘My One True Weakness’, this soundtrack is meant to be my shorthand version of ‘Brandonizing’ Colin’s side of things.

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..