Too Cute . . .

MrM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM Hahaha! The British Boys are one of my favorite things on YouTube!  :D  But why does Theo look so disgusted in the thumbnail?  :lol:

Hehehe. I’m subscribed to Jolly so I just saw this before checking in here! They’re so excited by Wendy’s? I’ve got to wonder what they feed these poor guys at that school? 😮

• Haha 2

@Page Scrawler @MrM

British cuisine isn't exactly known as yummy. Imagine a fast food place called Tommies[1] that specializes in Bangers & mash and Blood Pudding. Probably not going too far, but I'm sure plenty of people would discover Bangers & mash is pretty good.

Fish & chips and big English breakfasts, now that would most likely fly (and kill IHOP graveyard dead). Of course, Beef Wellington and fast food don't even belong in the same sentence.

It is fun to watch the Jolly guys discover America in our cuisine. Their trip to New Orleans was fun, and the boys approve heartily of Popeyes. They're right. We've got a plethora of excellent chicken sandwiches.

'Merika, hell yeah!

1 - Tommies are what my Dad used to call British soldiers... he liked. Little did I know Kipling called them that a century before.

Edited by JamesSavik
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

@JamesSavik, I also subscribe to a YouTuber called ‘Rate My Takeout’ who is a Northie in England who goes around his country eating from various takeouts. A lot of the things he gets look absolutely delicious, so I know there’s good food in England. I’d love to take some of these kids to their local takeouts and get them some real food! 😝

• Love 1

Tweek X Craig

Did Matt and Trey raid one of Driver9's old stories? They're like Tales From The Quarry-esque.

Edited by JamesSavik
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..