Too Cute . . .

MrM

Happy birthday, Walker! :P 

You know...I'm still gonna need a 'Justin' for a movie version of "Gone From Daylight"! If you're interested, I think you'd be awesome in the role, dude! ::Nods::

But for now....enjoy the birthday! Love you! MWAH!!!

Walker-scobell-1660578543
  • Love 3
On 1/5/2023 at 8:50 PM, Page Scrawler said:

WOW! This game looks dark! But so beautiful!  :o

The actors are really talented, too.  :D

Awesome game franchise, certainly worth a play. The second game was an emotional rollercoaster for me. I wonder what's in the works for another sequel.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 1/5/2023 at 2:40 PM, Comicality said:

Happy birthday, Walker! :P 

You know...I'm still gonna need a 'Justin' for a movie version of "Gone From Daylight"! If you're interested, I think you'd be awesome in the role, dude! ::Nods::

But for now....enjoy the birthday! Love you! MWAH!!!

Walker-scobell-1660578543

Okay so I finally got around to watching the Adam Project on New Years Day, the movie was pretty okayish but this kid WAS Ryan Reynolds as a 12-year-old.  It was crazy!  He's super talented.  My nephew tells me he'll be the new Percy Jackson, which fits better for the age range than those previous films.  So he's got something on the horizon.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
On 1/6/2023 at 2:58 PM, spike382 said:

Okay so I finally got around to watching the Adam Project on New Years Day, the movie was pretty okayish but this kid WAS Ryan Reynolds as a 12-year-old.  It was crazy!  He's super talented.  My nephew tells me he'll be the new Percy Jackson, which fits better for the age range than those previous films.  So he's got something on the horizon.  

Okayish? How dare you, sir! :P 

• Haha 3

I wish I could say that I could have seen this coming from a mile away...but I really didn't. So I'm pleasantly surprised. :) :) :)

On thing that I definitely remember about the industry was...you do NOT talk about sex or sexuality before your 18th birthday! They're pretty strict with that. not as much as they used to be, but still...

Anyway, congrats on coming out, Noah! Love you! Mwah! Keep making us proud, cutie! Hehehe!

noah-cutie
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
6 hours ago, Comicality said:

I wish I could say that I could have seen this coming from a mile away...but I really didn't. So I'm pleasantly surprised. :) :) :)

On thing that I definitely remember about the industry was...you do NOT talk about sex or sexuality before your 18th birthday! They're pretty strict with that. not as much as they used to be, but still...

Anyway, congrats on coming out, Noah! Love you! Mwah! Keep making us proud, cutie! Hehehe!

noah-cutie

Yeah, I pay almost zero attention to which teenage actor is dating which other teenage actor, but I saw people asking something about Zendaya on his coming out post.  
So was he “passing for straight” before this?  Or maybe he didn’t have it figured out yet?

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hahaha! Teenagers are ALWAYS hungry!  :P

Hehehe! I just watched this last week! I love these British teenager reactions to American things.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hehehe, you know....

I used to get soooooooo much shit online from people when I used the "Hehehehe" in my stories! You have NO idea!

And now, I see it everywhere! And I saw it one of my new favorite shows ever (Still catching up), and it just made me laugh out loud! Because it's not like I invented it or anything, I just hadn't seen it before. It's just cool to know that it exists out there in the mainstream somewhere so I don't have to feel so weird about it anymore.

Thank God! Because I was never going to give it up! Nope! Not me! :P

• Love 3

Omigod...it's only been a few years since I became a fanboy for him, but he's growing up to be such a stud! I love it! Plus his voice is still incredibly beautiful! I LOVE you, Stefan!!! And can't wait to hear your new stuff!

Stupid Covid! Stefan and Ruel could have both been Bieber level famous by now if it weren't for that! Ugh!

PS- Wait...you and your babysitter did what now? Why do I feel like he's intentionally leaving a big part of that story out? He kinda glossed over the details, but...hmmmm...I wonder what I'm missing here.

• Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..