New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

I'm newbie too haha Posted Image nice meeting u all

Just saying hello.

Thank you to whoever got this site started. They are some amazing authors here with epic stories.

Welcome Billy. hope you enjoy it all

I'm new here. I joined like two days ago and I'm already liking it here. I'm already hooked on some of the wonderful stories here. And hi everyone:)

welcome to GA. Enjoy. Look out for the wolves, and cute faces.

God, i love Adamagika the Spirits Within stories! It's epic!! Posted Image

Oh and don't forget Comicality's GFD series. It is really one of a kind!

Any recomendation on the fiction-adventure genre?

I'm pretty sure i collected all of the good ones but who knows? There might still be a gem waiting to be found Posted Image

My nickname is Am, Just so u all don't bother calling me with 'animal' or whatnot

Edited by animalmorph

God, i love Adamagika the Spirits Within stories! It's epic!! Posted Image

Oh and don't forget Comicality's GFD series. It is really one of a kind!

Any recomendation on the fiction-adventure genre?

I'm pretty sure i collected all of the good ones but who knows? There might still be a gem waiting to be found Posted Image

My nickname is Am, Just so u all don't bother calling me with 'animal' or whatnot

Hi! Welcome to the site from my behalf too Posted Image

Have you read Dark's Waylon's Crossing? You'll love it! Here is a link http://www.gayauthor...waylonscrossing

• Site Administrator

Welcome TransformingOkey! I hope you continue to enjoy the site. Let me know if you have any questions, or just send me a pm!

Thank you to everyone that has made me feel so welcomed and have gone out of your way to be helpful.

And now I like to welcome all the new people myself and let you know that there are wonderful people here that are friendly and helpful. It doesn't matter if you are just needing to find your way around the site or wanting to post your own story, just ask someone and I know you will find the warmth and willingness to help as I did.

• Like 1

I said this before and i will say it again.

You are SO likeable Billy!

I mean, you are sweet and kind and cool.

Too good to be true Posted Image

I have a best friend whose personality just like you.

We were separated when we were still a kid.

But i see him in you. I mean honestly, the way you chatted remind me of him so bad.

Posted Image So don't sell yourself short

Edited by AnimalMorph

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would greet those who read this thread. New since yesterday, from Durban South Africa, and look forward to the experience of being here.

Welcome to GA. Hope you enjoy the site. There are lots of stories to enjoy. And of course, cool ppl to meet:)