New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Ya, as long as your movements have a little gyration to them you can move as maddenly slow as you want. Posted Image

Oh, so then it's exactly like one of my triathlons! Posted Image

Thank you for the warm welcome, all!

Oh, so then it's exactly like one of my triathlons! Posted Image

Thank you for the warm welcome, all!

Hmmm, I'll be the judge of that. call me for your next one. I'll cum watch. Posted Image

Hmmm, I'll be the judge of that. call me for your next one. I'll cum watch. Posted Image

Okay, I confess! I may have exaggerated a bit about the gyration. Unless by gyration you mean that odd waddle run one has when initially getting off the bike until things more or less fall into place again...

Okay, I confess! I may have exaggerated a bit about the gyration. Unless by gyration you mean that odd waddle run one has when initially getting off the bike until things more or less fall into place again...

oo! A sexy waddle? You never put THAT in your profile. So you wear one of those second skin spandex kinda butt revealing while you waddle?

You know you can post pictures in your gallery right? lol

Apparently not until I reach 5 posts, and thanks to you, I'm getting there in an almost legitimate way. As to the rest, for shame! This is an author/reader site; it's what my brain wears when I'm on the Lumosity site you should be asking about!

So you wear one of those second skin spandex kinda butt revealing while you waddle?

Am now able to post, so I put up the photo you asked for, Ricky, and I'm pretty sure I've set the album to public access. Enjoy! Posted Image

been a member for a few months now, it has inspired me to write my own stuff

I have been a member for a few months now love it

Welcome! And we ALWAYS welcome a new writer! So lets get some of it posted so we can tell you how much we like it. ;)

From one long-lurking newbie that finally decided to take the plunge to another, welcome, Dave68!

• Like 1

Hello, Hola, Bonjour! So many great stories here, have given me the itch to put some of my own ideas to paper. If only i could ever get them beyond the realm of ideas and into actual stories.

Welcome Dave. Welcome to the funny farm. We promise not to bite, unless asked. :lol:

Hello, Hola, Bonjour! So many great stories here, have given me the itch to put some of my own ideas to paper. If only i could ever get them beyond the realm of ideas and into actual stories.

Kryshim,

All it takes is time to sit down and write. Then find yourself a beta and an editor. Trust me, you will thank me for that info later. Best of luck to you and welcome to the site. Now just ignore the bad comedy and have fun.

• Site Administrator

Welcome Kryshim. Writing is not easy for most people. Maybe you should try the prompts here in the Writer's Corner. Those are expected to be short flash pieces for the most part and make it a lot easier for authors to finish their ideas.

I'm about to echo a lot of the things recently said by other new members, but I guess that is to be expected. I have been reading the site off and on for about 6 months and decided it was time to join up. I am a novice writer, but reading the stories here has inspired me to start writing one of my own. I took a creative writing course in college years ago, but this will be my first time writing something not for a grade. I've got a story idea already, but I will take the advice of Cia who just suggested that another new member write something for one of the prompts to get started.

Thanks!

AJ

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

Welcome AJ! Good luck with the prompt piece, there are quite a few different types of prompts to try out. You should be able to find one that resonates with you.

Yes Welcome A_J.

Respectfully I disagree. If you have a story inside you then write it as you get it. Prompts are great fun as well. But the story inside you will nag you until you put pen to paper so to speak. And no one says you have to do one or the other. Do both if you have the itch. I'm sure it will be delightful. And the more you write, the better you'll get. So just do it. ;)

I'm about to echo a lot of the things recently said by other new members, but I guess that is to be expected. I have been reading the site off and on for about 6 months and decided it was time to join up. I am a novice writer, but reading the stories here has inspired me to start writing one of my own. I took a creative writing course in college years ago, but this will be my first time writing something not for a grade. I've got a story idea already, but I will take the advice of Cia who just suggested that another new member write something for one of the prompts to get started.

Thanks!

AJ

Welcome AJ.

Prompts give a chance to get your feet wet so to speak. They also will allow you to see what works for you and what doesn't. In the meantime don't be afraid to begin writing your story. My biggest suggestion to you is one I offer many people, write at least a chapter or two then find yourself a good beta reader and editor. The beta will make suggestions on what is good and bad in your story. The editor will help make it shine. My best to you and enjoy it.

Wayne

Welcome AJ.

Prompts give a chance to get your feet wet so to speak. They also will allow you to see what works for you and what doesn't. In the meantime don't be afraid to begin writing your story. My biggest suggestion to you is one I offer many people, write at least a chapter or two then find yourself a good beta reader and editor. The beta will make suggestions on what is good and bad in your story. The editor will help make it shine. My best to you and enjoy it.

Wayne

Wayne,

Thanks for the advice. I wrote a basic outline of the story last night and I hope to start work on the first chapter this week. Is there a good method for recruiting beta readers and editors?

AJ

• Site Administrator

I do have to agree with Ricky, to some extent. Some stories just have to be written. However, if you are new to writing, the prompts are a good no stress way to start a story without having the expection of making it a long one.

As for your question AJ, you can post a sample of your work along with the details you 'plan' for the story in the Editor's Corner-Writer Support Requests Forum. There is a topic, here, that details how you should post your topic and the information a possible editor/beta would need as well as other ideas. Another way is to post a story and then ask readers in the end of chapter note to contact you if they are interested in beta reading/editing the story (if it is a serial work with multiple chapters) or are interested in helping with future stories.

Hello! Just joined today, I have browsed literotica and nifty for a few years, don't know why I didn't stumble across this site sooner, but I am so glad I finally did! I'd like to thank robcub32 for leading me here from his tumblr account.

I'm not an author nor am I inspiring to be one, I am perfectly content reading all the fabulous stories posted here :)

Welcome, Andrea. It's always nice to see a new face and you'll find plenty of great people here. Enjoy yourself while perusing the GA library.