New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi Zach or Milliam, You sound like you have done the hardest part and that is to find your true self. You'll find acceptance here and a lot of very cool very caring people. You are in a new place so start your new life happy. You DESERVE to be happy. So do it.

Love and hugs.

John

aka Ricky the writer

• Site Administrator

Thank you!

Yes, you all seem friendly to me! By the way, call me Millian. Or Zach. I'm going to change that nickname, as soon as I figure out how Posted Image

Hi! (I'll leave out the name bit for now, lol) GA's a great site, and my pm box is always open for questions. As for how to change your username, go to your profile, click 'edit my profile' and then under the row of setting options to the left, pick 'display name'. It's pretty self-explanatory from there.

Posted Image Hi Cia! Welcome to GA! Posted Image

GA is indeed a great site. I'm sure we'll find something for you to enjoy here Cia! Story recommendations?

The Walt Disney of Gay authors: If you're after something fun and lighthearted, complete with the warm fuzzies, Nephylim is the way to go.

While relatively unknown, this aspiring young author shows quite a lot of promise with his work; you really can't go wrong with Comicality.

Interested in vampires, bondage and wit? Perhaps DomLuka has a little something for you hidden in his lair.

Want to lose yourself in the trials and tribulations of a modern day high school drama? Mark Arbour is the word.

Posted Image

Finally, if you're simply in the mood for something truly great, (and can see through the above inaccuracies Posted Image ) I can always recommend the wise and wonderful Cia Edited by Kai Taylor

Welcome Hayden. Lots to read here. If you need any suggestions just ask. I'd tell you to start with mine but I'm not that tacky. But there are some really good authors here. Lots really. What do you like to read?

Posted Image Hi Cia! Welcome to GA! Posted Image

GA is indeed a great site. I'm sure we'll find something for you to enjoy here Cia! Story recommendations?

The Walt Disney of Gay authors: If you're after something fun and lighthearted, complete with the warm fuzzies, Nephylim is the way to go.

While relatively unknown, this aspiring young author shows quite a lot of promise with his work; you really can't go wrong with Comicality.

Interested in vampires, bondage and wit? Perhaps DomLuka has a little something for you hidden in his lair.

Want to lose yourself in the trials and tribulations of a modern day high school drama? Mark Arbour is the word.

Posted Image

Finally, if you're simply in the mood for something truly great, (and can see through the above inaccuracies Posted Image ) I can always recommend the wise and wonderful Cia

Hahaha!Posted Image I think this was a joke...tooo funnnny!

BTW Welcome Kai :D

Edited by KC Grim

Hi all. Reading stories on here really twists my heart into knots. Some stories have me on the verge of tears while others cause me to want to jump for joy. Hopefully i can contribute something of worth to this site. As i am not a very good writer, i am hoping that this site and its many members will help and encourage me to continue.

• Like 2

Hi i am new to this... loving it though... hopefully get a few more Scots in here, now that would be cool :worship::worship::2thumbs:

Hi Danny. Yeah there are a few Scots running around on here. (We love a good kilt and strong wind here, lol) Don't mind most of us. We just enjoy a good time.

Hi all. Reading stories on here really twists my heart into knots. Some stories have me on the verge of tears while others cause me to want to jump for joy. Hopefully i can contribute something of worth to this site. As i am not a very good writer, i am hoping that this site and its many members will help and encourage me to continue.

We love readers and people who comment. If you are a writer as well, welcome. Check out the writing area for tips on how to write and when the time comes don't be afraid to advertise for a beta and an editor. A beta will help point out where you need to expand and things to improve your writing. The editor helps focus it and correct all those grammatical and punctuation errors. Have fun.

Hello all, you can call me Noah. I am new around here and plan on testing my skills writing. I am a trained critic so i hope that i can use that to refine my work a bit, at least to readablity.

I am a toutch of a reading adict and read at least fifty pages a day and for the moment i am hooked on bad romances(bad describing the romance not the writing, but sometimes...) and stories about unbreakablilty of the human spirit.

Theater is my carrer(if you can have one at 20) and i work heavily on the design and tachnical aspects,

Hello all, you can call me Noah. I am new around here and plan on testing my skills writing. I am a trained critic so i hope that i can use that to refine my work a bit, at least to readablity.

I am a toutch of a reading adict and read at least fifty pages a day and for the moment i am hooked on bad romances(bad describing the romance not the writing, but sometimes...) and stories about unbreakablilty of the human spirit.

Theater is my carrer(if you can have one at 20) and i work heavily on the design and tachnical aspects,

Yep, gay boy if'n I ever saw one. Validate his Q-card. lol, Welcome Noah. Nephy's Enigma is your first read if that's the kind of material you like. But there are LOTS of good writers here. Enjoy and be welcome. ANd we NEVER have enough writers. I think that's a new oxymoron "enough writers"

Gotta get ready for Hurricane Sandy's visit. A few others here are in the zone too. ttyl

Yep, gay boy if'n I ever saw one. Validate his Q-card. lol, Welcome Noah. Nephy's Enigma is your first read if that's the kind of material you like. But there are LOTS of good writers here. Enjoy and be welcome. ANd we NEVER have enough writers. I think that's a new oxymoron "enough writers"

Gotta get ready for Hurricane Sandy's visit. A few others here are in the zone too. ttyl

I just read that enire story and I do not know if I can thank you enough for recomending it. My best friend since birth(literally we were born on the same day) and love of my life died earlier this year. I have not been able to cry since but this story made me shead a few tears. I want to cry so bad but they just wont come. Sorry, talk for a different place.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Allons-y!