Editor and beta lists

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

I finally managed to find the list of Editors and Betas, in order to see how many stories I'd edited on GA so far. Congrats to @Kitt for being the busiest editor with 115 stories, btw.

My question is whether it's possible to generate a list of the stories I've edited. Mostly for my own interest, because I'm losing track of them, but I can also see a site value. If someone wanted to ask another member to edit or betaread, it might be useful to see what they have edited/betaed before.

The list could either pop up on the main editor list https://www.gayauthors.org/stories/browse/editors/ or be a separate page on my profile. Or it could be a choice in the Activity Stream: Stories I've edited / betaed.

No big need, but if you ever run out of other ideas for site improvement, it would be cool to have. :lol: 

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, Myr said:

Um... Just click your name on the editor list. 

Ohhhh, magic  :worship: 

( :facepalm: did everyone else know you could do that ?)

PS it would be nice if we could sort the list by author and not just title.

Edited by Timothy M.
more demands, lol
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Ohhhh, magic  :worship: 

( :facepalm: did everyone else know you could do that ?)

Yes I did. If you click on your name on someone else’s profile that has you listed as editor, or beta... your stories appear that way too.Never mind, I forgot that’s your story list.

Edited by BlindAmbition
  • Like 3
  • Site Administrator
4 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

4 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

I forgot that’s your story list.

I assure you both that I'm busy enough and I'm not looking for new things.  There is no need to coordinate and tag team requests. :P

That said, we do have a new update for Stories being worked on right now that specifically addresses Sorting and Filtering of content and this request was included at the start of that project.  I'll also add some more instructions about the Editors listing of stories and Beta Reader's listing of stories be a bit easier to find.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution
3 minutes ago, Kitt said:

You guys may find it helpful to know you need to put your own member number in the address bar.  If you don't know it, click your profile. It comes up in the address bar there!

Just go to the Editors list:

https://www.gayauthors.org/stories/browse/editors/

Then click on your own name.  Yes, you can type your member number in the link I gave above for Tim... but that's hard for a lot of people.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Myr said:

I assure you both that I'm busy enough and I'm not looking for new things.  There is no need to coordinate and tag team requests. :P

That said, we do have a new update for Stories being worked on right now that specifically addresses Sorting and Filtering of content and this request was included at the start of that project.  I'll also add some more instructions about the Editors listing of stories and Beta Reader's listing of stories be a bit easier to find.

I like to keep you on your toes. Thanks for checking on emoticons. Your tireless work is noticed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1