Last Post Wins #47

• Site Moderator

Good Morning LBO. That was a short reign for you. @Marty, the shiny doesn't have to be mentioned. It's the Last post that counts. But in any case, I've got the shiny now.

On this Ash Wednesday, we celebrate that person we all love to visit, the Dentist and Dress Day. Not that we need it but we can have Frozen Food. After that, you have your choice of a slice of White Chocolate Cheese Cake or Oreo Cookies.

• Site Administrator

I'm surprised the Puffin isn't gorging herself on all the food today :P

Mine :joe:

• Site Moderator

@wildone: I noticed that too. And back to me.

Let the Hospitalist Be Heard today. Start your day with a bowl of Cereal today. The shiny is definitely for me today as it's a Crown of Roast Pork.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

WOW! Can you believe it. I've had the crown for a full day. So I guess that means no one wants the shiny anymore so I'll keep it.

It's a day for the ladies, International Women's Day. Oregon will  serving Peanut Clusters and Tartar Sauce today. Be sure you do a good job of Proofreading today.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Todays the birthday of a real doll. Barbie turns 60 today. She'll be serving Crab Meat and Meatballs. If you don't like it, Get Over It.

Edited by TalonRider
Fixed typo.
  • Haha 1
On 3/7/2019 at 4:55 AM, wildone said:

There once was a despot called wildone
and one day he tried to put shiny on.

He tugged it and pushed it
Found it just wouldn't fit,

Which left our poor despot quite woebegone.

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
12 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Todays the birthday of a real doll. Barbie turns 60 today. She'll be serving Grab Meat and Meatballs. If you don't like it, Get Over It.

Um, everyday is grab meat day for me :gikkle:

But, I thought I'd check out what this day entailed and I believe the molting pigeon had a typing error, it isn't Grab Meat Day, it is Crab Meat Day :P

I'm sure the over sized Puffin will be helping herself to many servings :)

And sorry Marty, no early bird special so no dinner at 3:30 PM for you :D

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

:rofl: I like crab meat sounds much better than grabbing meat, although I wouldn't mind a nice cart full of steaks.  And I hope the deposed despot washes his hands before touching the shiny :unsure: :puke: :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1